jungri

|collection of bts x red velvet one/two shots|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Your voice in my head

Tip: If you really want to hit a bucketload of tears, I suggest listening to a song like 'My Answer' by exo or a ballad that has a constant slow beat and is super duper emo. On repeat just in case....

Key word: notice/s "There's a transfer student coming in today? In the middle of the semester? Woah, I hope it's a pretty girl kekekeke."

"A transfer student?? It's the first time since our grade has had a transfer student since Yeon Hee right? I wonder why though, highschool is nearly ending."

"Let's hope the transfer student isn't a . Yeon Hee was a super . I''m glad she left."

It's Jungkook's third and last year in highschool, yet he still doesn't get the gist of why everyone is excited over a new student. Sure, there's a chance that the new transfer student could be extremely attractive and perfect, but that's just a slight chance. What if everyone comes to hate the new student? It's the questions that Jungkook mentally asks everyone that makes him unbothered by everything. Everything that has happened in highschool will soon be forgotten, and Jungkook simply wants to get his last year over and done with. Peacefully.

Suddenly the door opens, and the class' homeroom teacher strides inside, a girl trailing quietly behind him. Jungkook takes his time scrutinising her face. Her skin complexion is pale, with slightly arched eyebrows that matched with her cute doe eyes and dinky nose. Perhaps the most distinctive facial feature of the new student was her lips, Jungkook noticed that it somehow resembled squirtle's lips. She's pretty, but Jungkook won't admit it. However, it's no surprise when Jungkook hears a few faint cat-whistles from behind him and he notices the girl becoming uncomfortable with the attention she's pampered with.

"Students, we have a new student here today. Please introduce yourself," Jungkook's homeroom teacher speaks in a boring monotone voice and Jungkook notices that the new student starts to break into a internal sweat. He sees it in her eyes and he knows she's going to give a bashful introduction. 

"Hello~ I'm Kim Yerim but you can call me Yeri~ I'm from Incheon, nice to meet you! Please take care of me, I hope we get along~"

"She's so pretty and cute..."

"Ahhh, so cute!!!"

The moment she started her introduction, her eyes changed. Jungkook was wrong. That's the first time he's ever been wrong.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! PROMISE ME YOU'LL FIND ME IN YOUR-------"(a/n important reference)

Jungkook winces in pain as he taps his head at the same time the random paroxysm practically screeched in his head. He could've sworn that he had heard his name, but he wans't sure as it was completely muffled. The pain was short. Looking up, Jungkook unexpectedly catches Yerim staring at him blankly, before she realises he's staring at her and he notices her sheepishly pretend that she's looking behind him. Jungkook tries to suppress a smile. She's cute.

"Yerim, please take any empty seat anywhere," the teacher instructs, but then stops Yerim, "actually just sit next to Seulgi over there because the other vacant seat is next to flirty guy who has happened to have over 10 girlfriends in the past year," the class snickers at this while the student being picked on regrets being a playboy for a split second, "please don't distract yourself and please be a good student."

! The seat next to Seulgi is behind Jungkook! The seat behind him has been unoccupied for months and Jungkook likes it empty. Even worse, a girl he had just admitted to be cute is going to sit behind him for the rest of the school year!

"Ahh, okay teacher!"

With every step that she takes to her permanent homeroom seat, Jungkook could feel his heart beat going faster, but not in a first-crush way. He strangely feels familiar with her, like he has seen her before, heck, even known her before. This statement is not in his vocabulary because Jungkook thinks it's absolutely cringey, but he feels connected to her. No matter how many times he tries to think where he has seen her, he can't put his finger on it, and it's driving him crazy. The moment Yerim passes by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter