8 signs a guy likes you (jungri)

|collection of bts x red velvet one/two shots|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

1. Eye contact

Frankly speaking, Jungkook never really intended for his eyes to dramatically land on Kim Yerim, but hell to the yes was it worth it. Those following days when their promotions clashed, everything was all sparkly and new to Jungkook. It started off as a minor liking, then a crush, and then it was...sigh...unrequited love it seemed. Jungkook got to see so many sides of Kim Yerim, but the only thing he could do to make her notice him was to wait for her to make eye contact with him, and his palms would always start sweating when she did stare at him, even if it was just a short second. Those eye contacts gradually lasted longer, and he liked her even more.

2. He'll make desperate attempts to become your friend

Jungkook started thinking. He needed to become closer to her, but nothing was coming in mind. He could just ask his hyungs, but then they'll about liking someone. He could just accidentally bump into her and act all innocent then ask to hang out,  but that'll be weird probably. Ah, mutual friends! According to his speculations, Yerim is friends with Seungwan (of course), Seungwan is friends with Amber, Amber is friends with Jackson, Jackson is friends with Yugyeom and BamBam and Yugyom and BamBam is friends with him...oh wait...they're mutual friends with Eric Nam.

"Hey hyung, can you lowkey introduce me to Red Velvet's Yerim?"

Long story short, they quickly became friends.

3. He compliments you

"You were good."

"Your eyes are really pretty."

"I think you could've pulled it off better than her."

"You're so adorable."

At this point, Jungkook basically says things that a real boyfriend would say, but Kim Yerim thinks nothing of it, much to Jungkook's relief.

4. He keeps asking you questions

"Do you like anyone?"

"Do you...have a boyfriendddd?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter