Jungri

|collection of bts x red velvet one/two shots|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1] Mere Liking [/CONTENTID1]
 [CONTENTID2]

--


 

"Annyeonghaseyo Jungkook sunbaenim," the short blond girl muttered, looking down and bowed, before skipping off to find her unnies.

•ᴥ•

"Jin hyung, I don't know what it is, but there's this strange feeling inside of me whenever I'm around this girl."

Jin looked at the maknae, giving a look that spoke for itself. He was nearly laughing. But who could blame him? Jungkook, the introverted yet lovable and weird idiot, suddenly having a liking to girls? Impossible.

"Explain," Jin spoke. It was enough for Jungkook to not hesitate. Afterall, Jin and one worded sentences do not go well.

"Well, it's just I-just...really feel enticed whenever I'm standing next with this certain girl....cough cough Yerim. I'm supposed to be shy with girls though!??! "

It's wasn't really a surprise to Jin. Sometimes whenever they go to Red Velvet's dorm, he would catch the maknae blankly staring at Yerim. The members of his group have all confronted him but he was just in denial. "But you are shy with girls," Jin sighed.

"Yes, but its different...I can't stand up properly, I start to blush and my heart starts pounding. Hyung, do you know what this feeling is?" the oblivious maknae inquired, making his elder tick his tongue and impatient with his oblivion. Right there, right then, Jin almost wanted to slap Jungkook, but no no no, that would be too cruel.

In a way, Jin wanted Jungkook to open his eyes. He wanted to scold him and tell him that idol life meant giving up on one's own private life and dignity. However, he didn't want to be too harsh and directly tell him that dating isn't meant for him. Excluding himself of course. He's old enough to date Wendy. So in simple words, Jin explained, "It's called a crush, my dear Jungkook. You know what a crush is right? When you like someone from the shadows and there's a possibility of her not liking you back or-"

"I freaking knew it. From day 1-" Jimin interrupted from behind. He had been behind them the whole time, but maybe because they were talking about important matters that Jin didn't notice Jimin lurking behind them, listening to every word in their conversation.

"You're a stalker. Do you love me that-"

Jin was interrupted when Jimin screeched at the top of his lungs, "JUNGKOOKIE IS IN LOVEEEEEEU."

There went the hour rush. All the members struggled to be the first to reach the living room, and Jungkook swore that he heard Namjoon fall down and swear.

"When?"

"Who?"

"How?"

"WHAT?"

Questions invaded the room and the members huddled around the flustered maknae, so Jin ushered for them to move, letting Jungkook have some space.

"Jungkook told me that he has this strange feeling whenever he is around Yeri from, you know, Red Velvet. Duh. I told him he has a crush on her."

Jimin was the first to speak up. "Why didn't you tell me first? Why did you tell this dorky hyung-"

"Because he has the most experience with girls," Jungkook cheekily replied.

Jin blushed and lightly hit Jungkook on his arm. Everyone knew, but they still let out oohs and relentlessly.

"I've got some advice. Tomorrow we have the MAMA awards show. Go man up and tell her that you like her," Yoongi suggested. The other members agreed.

"NO! JUNGKOOK WILL NOT-"

"Oh shut up hyung, not everything's about you!"

"But you guys know," Jungkook began,"..That I'm just too pathetic with girls, right?"

Sometimes your friends aren't the best people to confide your deepest secrets to. The members ended up singing first love songs, and Jungkok was sure as hell annoyed.

Jungkook loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter