i'm not the same person you used to know |seulmin |

|collection of bts x red velvet one/two shots|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

is it just me that thinks seulmin is like a rlly gud angsty ship idK. 

ok lets get into dis o shiet e. (tokyo ghoul fans r T R I G G E R E D)

-------------

The bustling city roared to life like any other day with cars stuck in traffic, people rushing to make it to their public transport service and people wandering around the city. The glistening rain seemed to gracefully make its way to the dull, grey concrete ground, where pairs of feet tramped their way to work. Seulgi was amongst the crowd, but her feet shuffled awkwardly, as if she was forcefully dragging herself to her university. And she was. The day started off terribly, starting off with the alarm that Seulgi didn't wake up to, making her 20 minutes late and when she accidentally skipped three steps off the stairs, causing her to trip and gain a little injury. Seulgi rolled her eyes at the slight memory of the mishap called her day and unwillingly walked over to the bus stop. She took a seat when a man got off to catch his bus, earning a few glares from the elderly people who wanted to sit down. When she looked to her left to check for the train, a commercial caught her eye.

As if the day couldn't get any worse.

Right there, in front of her own two monolid eyes lied a commercial of the newly debuted group, In big, bold letters, the center of the commercial spelt out

B. T. S.

Seulgi grimaced, her thin body furiously shaking as she skimmed across the billboard commercial and stopped when she saw one of their members called Park Jimin, the bastard who....

 

They were laughing at her. They ridiculed her. They broke her. That very day, they changed her.

She was no longer "Miss Good-Samaritan," but just a void of emotionless feelings. Well, at least for a few months. On that day, Seulgi had walked in on the "ex-couple" kissing ever so passionately, like they were straight out of a cliche romance film or something. No one really understood why Jimin would cheat on Seulgi when news spread around to their friends, as Seulgi was the most angelic woman to ever step on earth. She helped everyone who needed her help, never judged anyone and always looked on the bright side....all the while gaining a few so-called friends who wanted to use her goodness with ulterior motives. Perhaps Jimin used her solely so that he could make his ex jealous and win her back.

It was evil. Spiteful. And for the next few months, Seulgi kept quiet, never batting a single eyelash to anyone who wanted needed her help. Fool her once, shame on them but fool her twice, shame on her. Seulgi was not going to let anyone fool her twice and started to become afraid of anyone who wanted to become friends with her. She became someone new. Someone she was actually comfortable with.

The bus slowed down when it reached the bus station, and Seulgi sat in the seat for a short while, looking back on how stupid she was, before remembering the bus waited for nobody.

"As promised, you're free for an hour. I'll need you to come back at 6 sharp. If anyone is late I'll personally murder you."

The boys nodded knowingly, threats weren't even needed to know how angry their manager could be. Today, Jimin wanted to spend time freely roaming the city, without any bodyguards and masks. He wanted to return to the time when nobody cared for his existence and walked right past him, too busy on their phones, even if it was for a short while. One hour. Just one hour to return to where h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter