the difference between you and i | wenga |

|collection of bts x red velvet one/two shots|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just a simple glance at so-called bad boy Min Yoongi can make self-proclaimed good girl Son Seungwan grit her teeth in annoyance. Self-proclaimed good girl Son Seungwan, doesn't really seem to act like a good girl though, well at least to her classmates she doesn't. Her classmates are partially true though. Self-proclaimed good girl Son Seungwan is loud, extremely loud, and on top of that, she gets into wayyyyy too much trouble just for the "sake of justice". It's not her fault though. Sacrifices are made for justice, well, at least according to self-proclaimed good girl Son Seungwan.

On the other hand so-called bad boy Min Yoongi is just really a bad boy. He could be considered a delinquent, but self-proclaimed good girl Son Seungwan HATES delinquents the most, so sticking to calling Min Yoongi "bad boy" somehow lessens the hatred self-proclaimed good girl Son Seungwan has for so-called bad boy Min Yoongi. Now, so-called bad boy Min Yoongi can make anyone shudder in fear with his infamous "I-WILL-KILL-YOU look." But girls dig that apparently, and he manages to get all the girls after him and that makes self-proclaimed good girl Son Seungwan hate him even more. Self-proclaimed good girl Son Seungwan calls so-called bad boy Min Yoongi a manwhore. But apparently so-called bad boy Min Yoongi digs that and now self-proclaimed good girl somehow manages to get him twisted around her fing-"

"Kim. Yerim. Stop. Narrating. My. Life."

Yerim bursts into a fit of cackling laughter and slaps her kneecaps in a hysterical manner. Every since the love-hate relationship bloomed between the two "polar opposites," playfully teasing Seungwan became an everyday routine in Seungwan's group of friends. Lunch would come by and her friends would ALWAYS sit next to the "anarchist (as referred to by good girl herself, Son Seungwan)" group of friends that Yoongi is apart of. Today is no different.

The group takes their seat, Seungwan's friends making sure that they quickly chose their seats wisely so that Seungwan ends up sitting closest to Min Yoongi. And it works, because Yoongi's group of friends are also in the plan to ensure he sits directly next to Seungwan. The current situation? Kim Yerim is narrating Son Seungwan's life, who is, by the way, sitting next to Min Yoongi, her number one enemy, as she angrily stuffs with her homemade dosirak and when she finishes, BAM! Chopsticks in her lunch box, lunch box in her bag, bottom off the seat and complex escape plan calculated in her head! Now all that is needed is to act on her dashing escape!

She gravely turns to her friends with a sour look on her face. "It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter