chapter 26

100% love

HyunSeong POV

C’mon tell me what should I do . Bora came to me after I told her that ________ is my girlfriend. She came right in front of my house when I was about to go to ________’s house. I took her to the nearest park, we sat on a bench and she told me ..

Flashback

“ why didn’t you wait for my answer ? “

She asked.

“ I am about to give you an answer .. I like you too and now what should I do ? “

She looked at me.

“ I am waiting for your answer in a quiet long time, Bora.. “ I looked at the ground. I just couldn’t look at her teary eyes.

She held my hand and put her head on my left shoulder. Sobbing. Well.. I cant see her like this ..

“ sorry .. “

I really sounded bad. But I ..

“ Days will be much different because you got a girl now .. “ she said between her tears.

“ you will have no time for lunch together with me, hanging out with me, singing me a birthday song, going back home with me.. “ she tighten her hand on my hand.

I her hair.

“ no. it won’t be much different .. “ she lifted up her head then looking at me.

“ promise me ? “ she looked so messed up.

I nodded.

It’s not like I am going to betray _______. I will still have time for lunch together with Bora, hanging out with Bora, singing Bora a birthday song, going back home with Bora but also with _______. Three of us. So ________ wont get misunderstood. But.. will _______ angry because of this ?

End of flashback

These days I kept on going out with Bora not only with bora but also another same 3rd grade friends at school including DaeHyun. They said to release burdensome from being a 3rd grade student. I thought it will be fun to go around with them since it is the last memory that we could make together in senior high that’s why I joined them. I just could feel it a few days ago when we were hanging out together that Bora wanted me to be with her only. Sometimes she will just hold my hand, taking me here and there. Since I thought that it was wrong I would slowly released my hand from hers and got back to the crowded of another friends. But then _____ found me yesterday. She might get misunderstood for what happened. I was holding hands with Bora. Well it’s because she was complaining that her ankle was sick. _______ was there with KwangMin. I am the one who ever told her that there must be something different between her and KwangMin since I am her boyfriend but how could I say that nothing will be different between me and Bora when _____ is my girlfriend.

I need to be scolded but breaking up with _______ is the most un wanted scolded I could receive. I will do everything for her as long as not breaking up with her. From the first time I asked her to be my girl is I only wanted her to be happy, with me. Please ________ forgive me.

Here I am still waiting for her in front of her house. Wish that she’ll be back soon. She just avoided me. I couldn’t even tell her that her family was out to the amusement park while she was sleeping. Well a bit too much I guess but I even asked them to leave her home since a lotta things that I want to talk with her.

When I just turned my face, there I saw _______ is walking with her bike. She looked at me straight. I am running to her, holding her bike. Once I took it from her, she let me to walk with her bike.

“ yes, we need to talk. “ she looked at me hesitantly then I nodded.

Your POV

I walked in first. HyunSeong oppa parked my bike front. He came up few mins after I did. I sat on the floor, waiting for him. Once he came, I looked up at him from his back. He is a bit thinner now. Too much study ? When he closed the door, he looked at me. I stood up from where I sit. I missed him. The talks with KwangMin just made me miss him more. I just cant forget the kiss he gave to me on the first day after he confessed to me. He is a pure guy. He wont betray me easily. I just need to run to him. Hug him tightly so he wont go away from me. From the first time I met him, I ve been falling for him. No reason why. But I like him. Much. I am fasten my steps. I tug his shirt behind. Hugging him.

“ I miss you .. oppa.. “ I am talking right on his chest.

He slowly moved his hand and wrapping my waist. He put his head lower to my neck then whispered on my ear.

“ please listen to me.. “ he pleaded.

I shook my head.

“ I don’t need any explanation.. as long as you are here with me .. “ I tighten my tug on his shirt.

I can feel he formed a smile on my neck.

“ I was wrong.. forgive me. “ he simply said.

Well I don’t even care what’s wrong but I just can feel it that he wont do the same mistake again.

“ I trust you oppa.. “ I burned my head deeper to his embrace.

My love for him is crazy. I love him crazily that I sometimes I thought that I trust him too much, am I wrong? Slowly I let out from his embrace.

“ What if mom dad and sist looking at us like this ? I will be too embarrassed. “ I giggled.

He let me out. He locked his eyes to my eyes then smiling. I decided to turn and go to the kitchen preparing some snacks but then HyunSeong oppa back hugged me.

“ O oppa.. “ I was a bit surprised.

“ I forgot to tell you that you ve been left behind by your mom, dad and sist to the amusement park since this morning. “ He whispered, giggled a bit.

W whaat ??

I turned to him. He loosen his hugged and pull me closer. Now my face just an inch away from his face. He smirked.

“ ah .. unfair ! “ I complained in front of him.

“ I can bring you there after my final exam of 3rd grade “ he smiled then peck my lips.

OMo.

Now he sat in the dining table. I can feel that he still staring at me.
“ I am.. “ he said.

“ going to take an abroad scholarship. “ , he added.

I turned to him. He smiled, hesitantly.