chapter 16

100% love

HyunSeong POV

I don't know what's going on in front of the class that caused noisiness so I took a walk outside. There was DaeHyun so I asked him

" what's going on with these girls ? "

since planty of girls are talking here so I whispered it right beside DaeHyun

" wa! HyunSeong you scared me. " DaeHyun took a look to all the girls then tell me " there was KwangMin, a popular almost perfect guy's bag there.. so OUR friends snatching over to give it back to the owner. "

" Oh.." I nodded " How could it be left here ? "

" Who knows ? " then he left me alone.

Could it be.. KwangMin is the guy that piggybacked ______ early in this morning ? I almost always heard his name included when girls on this class having a chit chat.. but I didnt get too familiar with his face. So.. ____________ and KwangMin are close to each other ? ah.. I think _____ is just trying to test my feelings now that's why she gave that letter to me.. I rubbed my head. Did I just feel dissappointed ?

grh.. HyunSeong. wake up. you are a much lacking guy.. _________ has good eyes about guys. May be she just want me to make KwangMin jealous ? that's why she said that 'that guy is you'

 

Ah.. what am I doing ? I couldn't say any bad things about _______. what did I expect ? she is just joking around .. wake up HyunSeong. She just teased you..

" Hyunseong ! " I heard DaeHyun calling out my name.

" yes .. (?) " I looked at him.

" Would you like to accompany me taking some notes on the indoor P.E's room ?"

I nodded and get going. The place is kinda far from my class.. After took some notes with DaeHyun, I am walking back to the class.. I just let my head to look around then my eyes caught ______'s shadow. I stopped walking.. and plotting my focus to see what will happen next. The guy that I believed that it was KwangMin approaching ___________, his back now facing me and he is face to face with ____________. He leaned his face closer, both of them kissing ? I just can't believe my eyes. That scene has been kept for about 30 s then KwangMin took ________'s hand to place it around his neck and help her walking.

So... I think _________'s leg was hurt that's why KwangMin piggybacked her but they were kissing(?)

 

" Ya.. HyunSeong .. balli .. hurry.. what are you doing there ? " DaeHyun's words dragged me back to what's so called reality.

" Ah ne.. I am coming. "

 

See HyunSeong ? she is just joking around with you. I formed a grin " what a stupid me. "

 

Your POV

" Ya! KwangMin! do you really have to lean that close to clean what's on my face ?? " I keep on complaining while he helping me to walk to the class.

" yess.. " he answered it calmly. He was so close. too close... i have never been that close with him this last 3 years and it kinda make me shy to get that close with him.. how could he remains this calm ~.~ What if his radical fans saw that scene ? I think I could die.. I let out a sigh..

 

" I will protect you if that was happened.. " he said as if he could answer my mind. " I know what's on your mind, paboya.. " he poked my forehead.

 

" ouch " I glared at him " since you said that you are going to responsible so I will just let you off this time ."

I keep on walking . his left arm is around my waist now. he is trying his best to support me walking.

" ya. stop saying.. keep on walking. " he commanded.

 

I am passing HyunSeong's oppa class now. The amazing thing is.. almost all unnies here are standing in front of their class. One of them, holding.. well... I guess it is KwangMin's bag. I am searching for HyunSeong Oppa. where is he ? duh! these unnies is obstacles >3< too bad I cant find his face.... Suddenly KwangMin stop walking so am I. One of unnie standing in front of us..

" This is yours. " she said

" Ah thank you noona. " KwangMin took his bag and smiled as good as possible when I can feel it that he felt annoyed.

He gave a bow then left.

" Popular. " I mumbled.

" I am not " he said as he smiled .

" naive " I teased

" ya. I am not .. " he threw an ' I dont like it' expression to me.

I laughed a bit. " Okay.. "

" It seems now your ear malfunctioning because of this accident.. " he teased.

" whaaaat?? " I spoke loud right on his left ear.

" ya! see ? you didn't even hear that I told you to stop saying and keep on walking ! "

did supporting my body walking while I am talking is really hard thing to do ? I pouted.

" sorry.. " I mumbled.

" just kidding .. " he ruffled my hair with his right hand and smiled.

I just answer him with a smile now. Thanks GOD for sending kwangmin when I fell down this early morning..

&&&

It is great that I can look at HyunSeong oppa again today. Now he's explaining things to me and I tried my best to keep focus. But.. HyunSeong Oppa really looks like nothing happened yesterday. Somehow I feel so bad but I guess that he just wanted me to keep focus on tutoring time so I do my best.

Few minutes passed by and now the tutoring time is coming to an end. Ah.. I feel so relaxed now.. :)

" do you want to eat cake oppa ? I made some today " I started to wake up from where I sat.

" no. thanks " .. he said and started to stand. " I.. guess I gotta go and.. you need to rest. " he smiled

" I heard that you got an accident today.. " he added.

OMG he heard about it ?? :D well I am too happy just by hearing that he heard that I fell :')

" stay here.. I will take my leave " he smiled and walked away.

&&&

It has been three days since I got my little accident from stairs to see HyunSeong oppa. The great fact is nothing's changed from my relationship with him. Still a tutor and his private student. wow. great. Many people said that Loving someone is just looking at him happy but I just.. cant. may be after this I wont see him anymore so .. call me greedy. I want him to be mine. I want him to only think about me too.. even if it is not as much as I wish but I hope that he think about me. He could care more than my position now as his private student.. I cant lie that I need his attention too. I need to be loved by him too. Since I like him this much. I dont want to lose him..

I need an action so I decided to go downstair. to HyunSeong oppa's class. I peek from outside. AH! it is him. what a coincidence.. he is on his way here...

I prepared myself. Once he passed me, I call his name bravely.

" HyunSeong oppa. " he turned his body to face me and all I can do is smiling while giving a lil waving hand.

We walked to a place that not too crowded after I said that I need to talk to him.

" what is it ? " he is smiling. with his incredible smile that can only shown my him.

  

" have you read the piece of paper that I passed to you oppa ? " wow. how could I am so staright froward like this ? too impatient eh ?

He nodded and smiled.

Silence remains.

 

...

.....

......

 

he got nothing to say to me ?

...

.....

.......

 

" so what... " my words cut off by him.

" _________ ah.... " once I heard he called my name like that, I focus to him wondering what he is going to say.

" don't play with other's feelings.. " he smiled and ruffled my hair.

w what ? w waaiiit ? playing other's feelings ?

" If you really like KwangMin, you dont have to make him jealous by giving the piece of paper that must be given to him, to me. "

what ? his condition if explanation doesn't make any sense !

" almost all people in this school know that you are close to him .. well it is only me that having no idea about that.. hehe " he smiled and took a thing from his pocket.

" here. " he gave a piece of paper to me. " pass it to KwangMin.. " he smiled.

He put a long sigh then said " woah.. it is bad that I almost misunderstoo~~d " he smiled to me.

do you want to know what's on my mind ? may be I could update a hundred status on facebook and a hundred tweets on twitter  since the first time I heard his explanation until he put the piece of paper to my hand.

did he just think that I prank him over my feeling ?

did he just think that I don't know what I really feel ?

did he just think that I confessed to a wrong guy ?

did he ?

Is he really this innocent ?

or..

it is just another way to reject me ?

which one is right ? could anyone answer me ?

 

 

 

 

 

... all the words that I could speak up just..

" it doesnt make any sense oppa.. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eunki's note :

few days ago I posted chapter 15. Have you read it ? what do you think about this chapter ? thank you for keep on reading and commenting :)

Sorry, I just made some words correction >3<