chapter 24

100% love

“ I got a lot to buy today. Would you like to accompany me ? “ KwangMin said right after the school bell rang.

“ Sure I would. “ I nodded smiling.

“ Is it your mom request ?” I am asking, he is smiling. The bus has arrived. I took the bus.

HyunSeong oppa rarely message me these days. I am a bit disappointed by that act. I opened my phone on the bus wish that there’s a missed call or even a text landed on it.

KwangMin POV

I never see _______  this sad. I wish that HyunSeong hyung could treat her better than me. But I was wrong ? I know that the only guy beside his father that can treat her well is only me.

“ w what are you doing KwangMin ?? “ I took her phone and put it in my pocket.

“ it’s restricted when you with me ! “ I smiled at her.

“ what do you mean ? “ she put an angry looks, cute as always.

“ well you will lose your focus and you cant even help me to buy anything .. “ I moved my sight, looking the other scene outta the bus window.

“ Okay okay I got it! “ she looked a bit disappointed but I know that she knew why did I do this to her. I ruffled her hair. Soft. I think I wont stop. Lol.

“ what are you doing now ??? “ She tried to prevent her hair from my hand.

“ cu~~~te !! “ I laughed and stopped ruffling her hair.

“ I know “ she merong ed me. Haha.

See ? Only me can do this to you ..

Your POV

I knew why did he took my phone. He wanted me to enjoy this trip. It’s just another way to cheer me up. The usual KwangMin that I knew. Well I will just follow his way now.

Now I am holding at his shopping list.

“ have you taken some of veggies ?? “ I checked while I scanning the whole things in the trolly.

“ Ah right. What veggies that we need ? “ he asked while looking at veggies in front of him.

“ cabbage, broccoli, carrot. Wait.. is it a list for the whole month ? “ I am a bit wide eyes open my eyes when I realize that there are soooooo many things to buy!

“ ung “ he simply nodded while choosing the veggies.

“ Wow “

Me and KwangMin do this shopping things for almost an hour. After that he asked me to play along with him.

“ I wanna play a game.. “ He pouted.

“ ya ! stop acting cute. It doesn’t suit you at all. “

He smiling.

“ do you wanna play along or just sitting there looking at me playing while guarding these things ? “ He asked.

I am too tired to do anything so I choose to sit and guarding. Before he enjoyed his games, he bought me an ice cream and a burger.

“ so you wont be hungry when you are waiting for me playing.. “ He passed it to me.

“ thank you “ he leaned closer to me.

OMG he is too close - - “

I pushed him lightly since there are too many things that I hold now.

He waved his hand and went to play. Now I look like a mom who accompanying his son. I looked at KwangMin whenever he played any games.

After playing on another area, he will move to play at another. He really enjoyed it. So what things he did with Lee Ryn yesterday ? playing these games too ? I wondering. Sometimes he will just turn to me and mouthing ‘one game again’, sometimes he will just turn to me and wave his hands. Well he really is enjoying his time.

After looked a bit exhausted, he ran to me.

“ Ah~ I am tired “ then he said beside me.

“ Pabo. How could you not tired when you are playing here and there and said you wanna play another game and ended up playing all the games ? “ I protested.

“ you even took my phone with you. “ I crossed my arms “ I thought I could be dying because of this boring feelings. “ I pouted.

“ cant you just forget your phone while you are with me ? “ he asked with a plain voice so I turned to face him. When he realized that I am looking at him, he turned his face to me and smiling.

“ Let’s back hoooooome !! “ He took all things that scattered around me, looking at me then said “ could you help me to bring that one ? my hands are full “ He smiled.

“ e em.. “ I took it. He walked in front of me.

“ ouch “ I bumped him. How could he stopped suddenly.

“ what are you doing kwangminiii ??? “ when I protested, my eyes wide opened. I just cant believe that we bumped into HyunSeong oppa and Bora. They are holding hands ? I just cant look at them much longer. HyunSeong oppa saw me, so did Bora. I choose to turn my body and walk away from KwangMin. No no no. I need KwangMin to go with me. So I holding KwangMin hands and moving from there.

Weird. Even HyunSeong oppa didn’t run after me.