chapter 19

100% love

HyunSeong POV

After __________ walked into her class, I walked to my class. okay. I just asked a girl to date me and she said yes. what ? yes ! well it's not like I am gambling with someone's heart. Some said that if we fall in love for someone is good but to be loved is best. I don't know but I think that to love someone who love us will make the relationship last longer. It is not like I dont like Bora and hate to fight for lovebut.. I ever asked her out before and she never said a yes. It has been a year but it feels like a hundred year of waiting. She kept on fluttering my heart but she didn't lock it for her. I dont feel that I am being loved. Everytime I tried to remind her of my confession.. it is just like she sneakily avoid it but I just can feel it. Sometimes I feel like it is so painful to keep on looking her hanging out with some other guys and keep on playing with me around. It is just getting harder. Call me coward. Call me chicken. May be I couldnt fight for my love but who cares.. I want to be happy and to be with ____________ is more than enough.

 

Looking at ___________'s note just made me realize that she keeps on looking at me and it gave me power inside. The feeling of being loved always encourage me to keep moving forward. How I couldn't forget being loved by my parents then the feeling of having a home to go back always encourage me from falling down to wake up again. That kinda feeling is great.

 

I think it is time to let go of my feeling for Bora. She didn't really want me that's why she never gave any replies to my confession. 

Looking at the sleeping ____________ made me realize how cute she is. She has adorable smile. She has amazing serious face. She has a cute gaze. She has an angelic face ... even when she fell asleep. The picture of her while sleeping in the library is pinned in my head. Hahaha. I really want a last long relationship. And I will make sure that I can be her everything. I wish I could give her the same power as she could give to me even more than it. I wish I could be one of the reason for her to keep on smiling. So many things that I suddenly wish eh ? haha *ruffling hair*

Okay ! I will face her now since the school is just ended.

" ya! HyunSeong a!! where will you go ? " DaeHyun called me out before I pass the class door.

" dating ! " I threw my playfull smile and wave him a bit then leaving the class. hahaha. cheesy ? dont really care though.. :)

 

Your POV

I packed my books to my bag. Unbelievable. I still couldnt believe .. I just .. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

" what are you doing ? " a plain voice dragged me back to the reality.

I looked at KwangMin with a serious gaze then smiled.

" HyunSeong oppa just asked me out to date him! " I shouted right in front of him and kept on smiling like crazy.

" stop.day.dreaming." he pinched my cheek.

" ouch" I let go of his hands. " I didnt though!! "

I continue to pack my books to my bag.Trust me. KwangMin won't believe me until he really see me hand in hand or peck HyunSeong oppa's lips. Did I just said 'peck ' and 'lips' ..? kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

done. I left KwangMin.

" ya! " he ran after me " let's go home together "

" I think we cant " I smiled while answering his invitation.

" I am telling you to stay back from imagination __________ -ah .. " he played his tone while saying those words. Okay it is getting annoying. I stopped walking and face him.

" ya jo kwang min!! It is not an imagination !! it is reality !! look until we met HyunSeong Oppa !! " I turned my body again then walking forward.

" okay .. let's see.. "

I dont know but I feel like HyunSeong Oppa will be waiting for me in front of the school. So I got more excited as I get closer to the front gate.I stopped walking so does KwangMin. I am looking around then my eyes fell for Bora's shadow. I moved my sight to the left and I found HyunSeong oppa there, holding his bike. They have a chit chat. I stopped awhile and keep on looking to that place. My heart fills with jealousy. He is mine right ? Well I will just go there and tell her to stay away!! When I am almost doing my first step. HyunSeong oppa suddenly recognize of my existance. He looked at me then smiled at me. Parked his bike and walked to me. I paused a step. Feels like a prince going to take me out. I smiled at him as a respond.

 

Each of his steps closer made my heart flutters. I wonder what will he do once he arrived right in front of me.

"let's go home together .. "

he smiled right in front of me and I gave a slight nod as a yes.

he took my right hand and slightly bowing to kwangmin as he saw him stood right behind my back. I couldnt see KwangMin's respond to HyunSeong oppa's bow. Okay. I could only look at him.. he really took me away. He took me walking to his ride.. his bike. haha. Suddenly he stopped. so did I.

" this is __________, Bora " still holding my hand. " she is my girl.. " he ruffled my hair.

Bora bowed a bit then smiled at me.

" Bora.. " she smiled.

Well I think she has a kind smile so I replied at the same feeling of kindness.

"__________" I bowed.

" nice to meet you " she said.

" nice to meet you too " I smiled at her.

" Okay, I think we gotta go, Bora.. " HyunSeong oppa put my hand then prepared his bike.

" ah yes.. " she replied.

" get on _______ " he said.

And HyunSeong oppa didnt have to say for the second time to make me get on his bike's passanger seat. His only one passanger seat. The seat that I always wanted to be at.

The wind blows my hair. I placed my hand around his waist. good. just like an old movie. haha. quite romantic scene. He keeps on pedaling his bike through some gardens. what a quiet road here. I never knew that such a road is exist in this crowded town.

" never passed this place before ? " he asked

" eum~ "

" refreshing right ? " he asked in a bright tone.

" eum ! "

" it is weird right that suddenly I asked you out ? " he keeps on asking

" eum!! "

each 'eum' I gave has a different tone way of speaking.

" hehe " he smiled.

I confused of his sudden respond.

" I think I started to like you and suddenly I dont want to lose you .. that's why I confessed to you " he keeps on talking on his bright tone and I just like it.

" thanks GOD you give me a yes !!!!! "

he seems so happy. his acts all the way are really cute.

 

 

I just cant help but smiling. Thanks for this tiring day, GOD.. I laid my head on his back.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

eunki's note :

guess who's birthday is 09.06 ? it is our beloved HyunSeong !!! wish you all the best :3