chapter 17

100% love

Your POV

I sat alone in the library. After said that all the words HyunSeong oppa said doesn’t make any sense, I bowed and laughed a bit to him. Said thanks and left.

Haaaaaahhhhh I ruffled my hair. How could it be so hard to let someone I like know that I like him ? haaaaiiiissshhhhh…

‘drrrr drrrrr’

I can feel my phone vibrated on my pocket so I took it out. Kwangmin ?

Where are you ? Seems like we got to study alone. No teacher in the class.

What a relieve.. it is not a good time for studying though.. so I pressed some keys.

I want to be alone. In the library. Please don’t look for me. Thanks kwangminiii.

Sent.

I opened my secret note and wrote some words. Ah~ it is good to have a sleep here…. The wind blew from the window, tried to fresh my mind. Ah~ today is actually a great day….

HyunSeong POV

No teacher today in English class so I decided to go the library by myself. DaeHyun said that he was going to laboratory for some science research with laboratory assistant. Currently he was so busy doing that.

Wa. The library is so quiet. Seems like no body here. O ~ ?

I thought there was a girl slept there.. before the librarian came, I think I should I wake her up. She seems so tired. The hair covers some of her face. Should I really wake her up ? her hand is on the table not too far from her face that lied on the table. Her hand covering a note but I can look a bit at what she covered at .. a photo. My photo ? so I looked at some words that scattered around the photo on the note.

‘I got HyunSeong Oppa’s picture !’

HyunSeong Oppa ? I cleared this girl hair from her face so I can recognize who is her..

_____________?

I decided to take a chair beside her. So I didn’t make a mistake that time when we bumped into each other.. I really look at my own photo on her note.. ?

Well I am really curious about the note so I took it out from her. Sorry ___________. I am way too curious about what’s inside.

 

page one

The 1st day in ________ high school

Well I am such clumsy but you know what ? If I am not this clumsy then I wont find a good looking sunbaenim that helped me brought some art class needed to my class !!! hahaha. It is a good thing that KwangMin didn’t show up today.. is this what is so called destiny ? My heart was thumping soo bad when he just took some art equipment that fell from my hands …

Then he asked ‘which class ?’

*dies* hahaha.

But.. he didn’t even ask my name : ( and I had no idea too about his name.. *smacked head*

 

page two

School’s club introduction day

Finally !!! I know his name. SHIM HYUN SEONG !!!!!! SHIM HYUN SEONG !!

 

SHIM HYUN SEONG.

Cute :3 today he was in charge of doing basketball club introduction. And he was way too cute. When he said ‘cmon all fresh students follow this incredible club’ then all of his friend in those club just looked at him puzzled then he quickly said thank you and ended the introduction. Hhe.

I decided to join basketball club but I have no idea about basketball at all *blush*

 

She is talking about me ? I opened each pages quickly and I found my name here and there. She wrote many things. The day when she looked at me fell down while I was playing basketball. The day when she waited for my attendance everyday on the bike parking area.. could it be ? she is the girl that keeps on following me after I parked my bike ? She had been followed me for about a year and all I can think these days that she might have some business to do around the way from bike parking area to my class ? wah..

I looked at her face. She has an angelic face while she is sleeping I never realized about this before.HyunSeong… back to your sense. Then when she gave the piece of paper to me so… She was true about that ??

*sigh* I must be making everything hard for her today that’s why she slept here … I arched my back to the chair I sat at. How could I be this stupid ?

I opened the last thing she wrote on this note and I found

 

'oppa, please don't confess your feelings to Bora before you recognize the feeling I have to you. plea.....'

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eunki's note :

will the real HyunSeong open a note which including his name on it that written by the some strangers ? haha. Thanks for keep on reading and commenting :D please keep on support this story! *wink thank you :)