chapter 11

100% love

HyunSeong POV

I am pedaling my bike now back from __________'s house. I am so happy that the girl that I am worrying about these 2 days is alright. She even studied math with me. Actually I am not that smart in math but mom keeps on telling me to help her friend's daughter. so I decided to go there. and I found her. She is in a good condition.. thanks GOD.. yeah I met her this morning but I still can't look at her detailed whether she is alright or not. I think it is what people said destiny ? hahaha. I am this happy .. why ? eum.. I think it is because her attention that given to me while I explained things to her ?

I can see it right away that she was exploring my face while I was explaining things to her. At first I feel it uncomfort but then.. whenever I looked at her innocent face I feel like.. I am okay if she looked at me that way. Is she likes me ? or.. I am an ugly face ? or .. there is something stuck on my face ? How do I look exactly in front of her that time ?

 

 

 

 

[the next day]

as usual, you came early. You passed the corridor and going to peek HyunSeong from the door's bike parking area. You are running on your best speed but then you can't stop when suddenly a shadow of guy is coming out of nowhere and now he is in front of you. Failed to break your steps then you bumped into him. You fall down while the guy still stand up. The guy offered his hand to you and..

Your POV

" are you alright ? " a voice is coming from the front of me but I still rubbing my elbow. It hurts. I can see a hand is in front of me, offering a hand to help me standing

" ah ~ thank you . " I am not answering the question but thanking for the hand offers. I back to my senses with my eyes open wide once I realised that the guy in front of me now is .. HyunSeong oppa.

" ah.. ______ ? " , he looks a bit shocked too.

" oppa " I am speaking with my lowest tone even hardly to be heard while rubbing my elbow. well.. I found that my elbow was the first part of my body to greet the floor when I fell.

" Are you alright ? " now he is checking on the elbow that I have just rubbed.

" yes. I am.. " I am trying  my best to laugh but the truth is my elbow got scratch.

" it is b-blood flowing " he looks shocked and now he is opening his bag in front of me. He took a handkerchief and back to my elbow. He left his bag on the floor.

" ah.. it is okay oppa.. "

" let me wipe it first.. ah.. what to do.. " he softly placed the handkerchief on my scratch and rubbed it slowly, removing the bloods there. eum.. to be honest, it is a bit painful. I shouldn't have run at that speed anymore >3<

I can see that he took a bandage from his bag and placed it after cleaning my scratch.

" I am sorry.. " he looks guilty..

" ah.. it is okay oppa .. it is my fault for running all the way.. " I bowed.

" Is it better now ? " he touched the bandage. His touch gave a shiver down my spine. oh my god.. I buried my head as I looking more to the ground.

" em.. " I gave a slight nod.

He put his hand so I can look at him, He looks worried.

" Ah.." He ruffled his hair.

" ah Oppa! waeyo ? " I stop his hands from ruffling his hair. OMO! what did I just do ? Now my hand is holding his. I am not moving, so is he. Still standing there and admiring his face, closer. He looked a bit shock but I can feel it too that he is observing my face now, detailed. just like things that I did.

He is so perfectly perfect made. GOD best gift to anyone that can see him personally just like what I did now. His eyes, lips, nose, cheeks,eyebrows, chin, all things on his face are beautiful. I don't know since when that the one who holding on to isn't me anymore. It is his hands holding on to mine.

" Ah sorry oppa.. " Once he heard my voice, he put his hand from mine.

" It is just .. you don't have to ruffle your hair .. It will be in a mess.. right ? well. I spent many hours to make my hair good. that's why.. " ah.. I think I am talking nonsense.

" Ah.. yes. hahhaa " he is laughing. " I think like I have been troubling you many times.. " he mumbled.

" sorry " , he added.

" what trouble ? nothing. " I smiled. " I think I gotta go oppa.. see you later.  emm.. see you at my house ? "

He is nodding . " eum.. see you later " he is smiling

I think I should go to the bike parking area and take a front gate then up to my class.. Ah.. don't you think it will be a complete embarassement if he knew that actually I am running to face him ? hahaha. it is good that he is not asking why did I have to run this fast. HAHA. AH! I think HyunSeong oppa came a bit earlier than usual .. eumm. why ? are there anything happened today ?

 

 

eunki's note :

how is this chapter going ? I am kinda lack idea these days. but I really want to update something since it's been a long time. I think I love hyunseong more.. haha. and YoungMin too.. these days he attracted my eyes well. haha thanks for reading :)