A/N Not an update. Sorry.

You're Mine

 

 

           Dear much beloved readers, I know you will hate this kind of author note because it happens to me all the time too. It kind of made me excited for no reason. I'm so sorry but I have to do this. Thanks for you guys good luck wishes, I managed to get a very good result in my exam and a best student too. I also managed to get into my first choice university. *bows down* Thanks for the good luck wishes. I'm so sorry again for not updating for quite a long time. *yeah! You better reflect on yourself* It was because my life now was even more hectic than ever. But I promised I will try to update by this week if my laptop can be picked up from service. Please don't give up on this story yet. I love reading your comments. It made my life here more bearable. One more, please check out my other stories as well *shameless ad* I want to know if I still had that kick from writing in me or not. Lastly...I promised this is the last. Happy Eid! To all muslims and non muslims as well. Because I think everyone can have the 'barokah' from this eid.

 

Teaser:

 

"Yah,yah. Don't just stand there. Make me some coffee"

"Once a jerk, you'll be always be a jerk"

Jihyun heart raced when that annoying brat called Doojoon pinned her to wall, his face just inches from hers. Hell,she could even smell his sweet, minty breath as he leaned in.

"What are you doing here Myungsoo? Hadn't her heart break enough that you decided that you decided to add more salt to the wound? Just go home while I'm being nice"

"Yah, I'm really mad at you now! When are we going to hang out? I'm getting tired of waiting"

 

So...can you guys guess whose lines were all that? Just wait a little more, my sweets! And to whoever decided to press that upvote button for this crappy story, I love you! Thank you! *90 degrees bow*