Chapter 9

You're Mine

 

Hi! Just dropping chapter 9 here. I'm sorry if it seemed too rushed but I think I'll be killed if I delayed this any longer. *running away writing chapter 10*

By the way, I'm writing another fic starring the lovely Kim Hyuna, of course, alongside EXO's Luhan and Sehun. Mind checking it out? ;)

It is called 'Otra Vez'. Just because I like how it sounds. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/592821/otra-vez-4minute-hyuna-exo-luhan-sehun-parkminha

Back to the story! Please, tell me how you think the story goes so far. ;)

 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

           "I won't do it. Especially with him. I design clothes, not some genius detective"

           "Exactly, you're just the designer. No one will suspect you finding out the culprit. What's your problem with Jun anyway? You have just met, right?"

           "Now, where I have seen this before? Oh ya, when you guys forced me into doing this job. Eh, why are you stopping? Just wanna know the verdict. Go on. Ignore me"

 

      Both Woohyun and Hyuna glared at Jihyun who was watching them arguing with an amused look on her face. She was crossing her legs on the couch, munching on some muesli cereals straight from the box. She chugged it down with a sip of cherry cocktail she made earlier, satisfaction clearly shown on her face as she watched the two intently like she was watching a melodrama.

 

          "Still, I don't want to work with that jackass. He's creeping me out. Nonetheless, it is your job to find the culprit. Not me"

          "Please Hyun...just do this one for me? Please...I'll treat you ice cream for the rest of your life?"

 

She blew a raspberry. No, this is not about ice cream anymore. Woohyun have done so much for her, why can't she do this for him, for once? Sighing, she decided to surrender.

 

          "I'll think about it"

          "Yay! Thank you! Thank you! You're the best girlfriend I've ever had!"

          "Heol! I think I haven't said yes yet. And since when am I your girlfriend?"

          "Yah! Just play along, will you? Geez. Well, you will agree to it eventually. As if I didn't know you well enough"

          "I hate you"

          "I hate you more"

 

Woohyun grinned widely while ducking the coming attacks from the petite girl in front of him and ran towards his bedroom leaving Hyuna sighing with frustration.

 

          "Don't worry, little sis. I feel you"

 

Jihyun slung her slender arm on Hyuna's shoulders, fake sobbing ever so dramatically while the younger girl just eyed her judgingly.

 

          "Nuh-uh. The last thing I need right now is another Nam with a plan in their head. Especially the female counterpart"

 

Jihyun just scoffed at that statement, faking a surprised look before crossing her arms.

 

         "Oh, I don't believe that is true, Miss Kim. You do need us Nams, especially the prettier female one. If not, you won't be able to enjoy this privillege. Wait and listen. Very carefully. In three, two, on-"

         "Nam Jihyun!!!”

 

A loud scream erupted from none other than Woohyun's bathroom which made Hyuna rather taken aback. She turned her head towards the female Nam, who was wearing a smirk on her face, clearly indicating that she was the culprit.

 

        "What did you do?"

        "Nothing special. Just I thought Woohyunnie might use a new toothpaste. Wasabi flavoured"

 

That took Hyuna some time to process before the same smirk appeared on her pout.

 

        "Nice one, Ji"

 

 

           She dreaded that fateful day the first time they met. Fine, maybe he was cute and handsome and all, but that didn't give him any license to follow her around, popping out anywhere he could, annoying the crap out of her. Paris has always been one of her favourite escapades, from her very vast variety of problems, ranging from her parents and their never ending problems to the all too clingy ex-boyfriends. Paris always had the time, the place and a new set of adventures for her to try every time. But with that douchebag going by Yoon Doojoon in the picture, suddenly Paris became her worst nightmare. As if that wasn't enough, oh curse her luck, now she was even paired with him for an ad. And curse her luck again, she finally got to play the main, the catch was she's playing as his lover!

 

Suddenly being a mistress in Love and War 2 doesn't seem like a bad oppurtunity for her anymore. Even playing the role of an ahjumma wasn't so hard as playing Yoon Doojoon's lover. And all that hardwork just to promote a coffee brand, the courtesy of two person she actually believed were devils in disguise, one being her stupid twin brother and another her childhood bestfriend she already considered as her sister.

 

       "Oh, if it's not the alcohol addict girl"

 

 Why? Oh why? Over the one thousand something employees in this vast building, she just had to bump into him? Just walk, Ji, walk. It will pass. Just ignore that .

 

Meanwhile, Doojoon was a bit surprised that Jihyun didn't even retort back. Did she just ignore me? He fastened his pace to match with Jihyun's.

 

       "Hello?"

 

       That's it. He looked around before shoving himself into Jihyun, pulling the girl's body with him into a quite secluded area of the studio. Doojoon pinned Jihyun to the wall, his back blocked her whole body from view, trapping the girl in between his arms. She glared at him, wriggling to get out but up to no avail because it only made him strengthen his hold. She cursed in frustration only to be greeted with a kiss from him, making her cheeks redden in an instance.

 

       "Language, honey"

 

He said casually, grinning as he saw her blush. Cute.

 

       "What the ing hell do you want, Doojoon?"

 

       "I said language, honey. Or do you want me to kiss you again?"

 

 Certainly not!

 

       "What do you want?"

 

Jihyun's heart was palpitating as Doojoon leaned in closer, his eyes never left hers, she can even smelled his minty breath.

 

       "Nothing. I don't like beating around the bush. I like you"

 

        That very statement especially coming from this creature called Yoon Doojoon made her froze in disbelief. He must be insanely insane to be saying that. Jihyun quickly gathered her sanity and spat back.

 

       "So what's that supposed to mean for me? And do you mind?"

 

She pushed him, forcing a little gap between both of them before crossing her arms and eyed Doojoon. More to a glare. A sigh escaped when she realized that her question wasn't going to be answered.

 

       "Look, if this is about Paris, there's nothing to it. I assure you. You don't have to be fussy about it"

 

 An idea struck in Doojoon's head. He smiled inwardly, but put up an upset face in front of the brunette that was facing him with a serious expression on her face.

 

       "No way! You're at fault. You have to be responsible"

 

       "I don't even remember what happened. Don't be such a girl about it. If anything did happen, I won't hold you responsible. Just assume it as a regrettable mistake, okay? I'm going"

 

Jihyun was about to make her way to the shoot she intended to be at earlier before some...creature pulled her here when someone caught her wrist, stopping her from taking any step further.

 

        "So you will still consider it a regrettable mistake when the media miraculously got their hands on this 'thing'?"

 

Her eyes widened.

 

       "You wouldn't"

 

       "Well, you obviously don't know me, honey"

 

       "That will ruin your career too, I'd like to see you try then"

 

       "I don't mind"

 

       "You don't have proof"

 

       "What if I said I have 'clear' proof?"

 

       "But-"

 

       "Let's face it, honey. You're ruined if this ever got to the media. Well, of course unless-"

 

       "Unless what?"

 

       "Marry me"