Chapter 2

You're Mine

Cameo : G.O as himself, Park Bom as Choi Su Rin

Hyuna’s POV

I woke up feeling drowsy.

   “Where am I?” I mumbled.

   “At last, you’re awake. I thought they knocked you out for good”

I heard an older sounding voice coming from my right. I felt terrified and started fidgeting.

   “They? Who are they? Who are you?”

   “You’ve been kidnapped. That’s what happened”

A terribly familiar voice interrupted. Oh no, please it not be ‘him’. I looked to my left and my hopes crushed in front of my eyes. It was him. The macchiato guy.

    “What?! Andwae, it can’t be. This couldn’t be happening now. You’re kidding,right? Or,or, We’re already in Seoul and L and Hyomin wanted to prank me for not coming back earlier. Ok, you guys can come out now. It’s not funny” I yelled. My voice echoed in the room.

The older guy came up to me and said, “ I’m afraid they’re not here, my dear” I fell on my knees and broke down.

   “Eottokhae, I have to get home now. What will L say? Umma…” Someone rubbed my back.

   “ It’s going to be okay. You’ll be fine. At least, you’re stuck here with your husband. Oh, the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. I think the reason they took you both is to ‘double’ the money” The older guy continued.

   “ You don’t understand. Today is supposed to be my wed…what? Husband? Who’s my husband?” The man pointed to my left.

Yeah, I know, it’s macchiato guy. What? Macchiato guy is my husband? I looked at him questioningly.

   “ Wait, before you get any funny ideas, I only did what I did to protect you. Those guys took you too because they thought you were my wife. You will be killed if I didn’t do that. Moreover, you should be lucky to have me as your ‘husband’” Macchiato guy said.

Hello, arrogant much. I just glared at him. Tears had stopped a long time ago.

   “ I just wanted to say thank you, but, you have made me officially hate you”

     That guy just rolled his eyes.

   “ Whatever” he said when

   “ Well, well, what do we have here? A little fight between Yong Junhyung and his wife. Tsk, tsk, Junhyung-shi, you shouldn’t do that to poor Mrs Yong” A tall, evil looking guy said that and tried to caress my cheek when macchiato guy warded his hand off me.

Junhyung’s POV

     A guy walked in.

   “ Well, well, what do we have here? A little fight between Yong Jumhyung and his wife. Tsk, tsk, Junhyung-shi, you shouldn’t do that to poor Mrs Yong”

That voice seemed too familiar. , I should’ve know it. He was about to touch that macchiato girl’s cheek when I warded his hand off.

   “ Now, now, G.O-shi, let’s not make a ‘touching my wife’ party here, shall we?” I smirked as I said that.

   “ Oooh, possessive” G.O also smirked.

   “ Yong Junhyung, always a charmer. Not going to change soon, huh?”  A lady showed up.

 

I know, it’s not long but I’ve been busy lately so I don’t know when I’ll be able to update again. I’m so sorry. But I’ll try to update every once in awhile. Please be patient with me.