Chapter 3

You're Mine

Cameo : Yoochun as Park Yun Jae

Junhyung's POV

 Su Rin. I knew it, that must have something to do with this.

"Damn it, Su Rin. What more do you want this time?"

 She smiled sheepishly. "Jun-ah~ I missed you so much. Just why did you marry this,this filthy girl when you have me,hmm?" She moved around me like a cat ready to pounce on her victim. I just rolled my eyes. 

     "Yah!"

It comes from that macchiato girl.

     "Yah, ahjumma! Just who do you think you're calling filthy? Look at yourself first,doing this and that to a guy who clearly shows no interest in you. You're the real filthy girl here,don't you think?"

I almost bursted in laughters when that girl called Su Rin ahjumma. Just when I thought she has finished..

     "And you, ahjussi!" Her fingers pointing to G.O. "Who gives you the right to go around and kidnap people like this? I have a.."

. What she's up to now?

      "Wedd..."

As she tried to finish her words, I quickly covered with my hands.

      "Jagi~~ you must be uncomfortable here. Why don't you rest. I don't want you to pass out again, arachi?"

She struggled to get out of my grip.

      "Listen here. If you opened your mouth right here and then you'll be dead. I'm trying to help you here, so give me your full cooperation"

I hissed into her ear and tightened my grip on her waist. That got her to stop fidgetting. I glanced at Su Rin who looked like she would probably explode any second now. 

      "Why you little..." She took out something from her back pocket that turned out to be...

      "Bang!"

...a gun.

Normal POV

G.O hugged Su Rin and pointed her hand with the gun upwards. The shot went to one of the high windows in the room. Broken glasses were everywhere.

       "Yah! Are you crazy? We need them alive. Get a grip,Su Rin!" 

G.O shook Su Rin's body that seemed like she was going to attack Hyuna once he loosen his grip but she herself lost her grip to the gun and G.O caught caught it before it hit the ground. Then, he dragged her out mouthing  "I'm not done with you" to Junhyung.

Hyuna's POV

As soon as that loud ahjussi and ahjumma was gone, I struggled to get out of his grip but failed.

       "Yah! Until when you're going to hold me like this?"

I yelled and immediately he loosen his grip and let me go.

       "Sorry" He mouthed.

I hissed slowly under my breath.

       "Psh,sorry my foot. I bet he done that just for fun. So much of a player"

       "Sorry,you were saying..?"

. I thought he didn't hear that. I cursed myself for saying that comment as I bit my lip and ignored his question. I sat a bit far from that Junhyung guy or so his name was. Whatever. I'll just call him macchiato guy then. I sighed as the thought of my wedding crossed my mind as I brood into one of the corner in the room until someone nudged me lightly. I lifted my head to see  a slightly-older-than-me-guy smiling at me. I smiled back, not wanting to be rude to someone who would probably be by my side here for I don't know, the rest of my life? Well, that macchiato guy doesn't count.

        "So, you're not his wife?" He asked politely, pointing to the macchiato guy.

        "Yes, I was supposed to get married today but not with him. I don't even know him before. I just gave a new shirt for him to change into after I spilled my drink on him and here's what that got me"

Tears were running down my cheeks and I wiped them quickly not wanting to cause drama here. He patted me lightly,knowingly soothing me.

        "There,there. Don't worry, everything would be fine. We all will get out of here. Oh yes, I'm Park Yun Jae"

He held out his hand and I held out mine.

        "I'm Kim Hyuna. Yun Jae-shi, if you don't mind me asking,what are you doing here? I mean, on what reasons those idiots took you here?" 

He sighed deeply.

       "Actually I came to Italy for a business trip when I was taken hostage by them. They asked for 4 million as an exchange for my life. My wife had bank in the money, or so I heard, but  they still didn't let me go. She and the kids must have been so worried. I missed them so much. What wouldn't I do just to hold them one more time? I missed them so much. Do you want to see them, Kim Hyuna-shi?"

He held out a photo, of him hugging a beautiful lady and three children in front of them. What a beautiful family. A family I could've had with Myungsoo (L) if it wouldn't for those jerks bringing me here.

       "A very beautiful family you have, Yun Jae-shi. I wish I had a family like yours, or I think I'll have if I get married today as I'm supposed to"  My turn to sigh.

I was stunned when macchiato guy suddenly approached us, sat closely beside me and not to mention, interlocked his fingers with my own. As I tried to get up and protest, he pulled me back down swiftly.

      "Get your pretty back down, he's coming"

As if on cue, the G.O guy bursted in, holding an old handphone with a mask on his mouth.

      "Junhyung-shi,your father" He closed the lower part of the handphone with his hand. "And if you dare reveal our identity, this pretty wife of yours here,gets it. I'll be watching, go on. 

He handed the phone and as soon as the phone left his hand, he grabbed me, holding a knife closely to my neck. Oh, what the hell. I tried to even out my breathing as I listened to macchiato guy's conversation.

      "Yes,father. No, don't call the police. Just pay them thrice the amount they asked for. I want to end this here. Oh,and tell mother I'm fine and don't worry too much"  Silence. "Nde, arasso"

He rolled his eyes as he passed the phone back to G.O. What is this guy really? A eye roller? Doesn't he get tired from all that eye rolling? At the same time, he pulled me out from G.O's embrace effortlessly.  

      "Just give them your account number, they will bank it in in three days. After this, I want you and Su Rin vanished. Go to another country, change your name or whatever, I don't care. Just don't go after my wife and I anymore. Oh, and let Yun Jae here, go too. If you dare to go after any of us again, then I swear I'll hunt both of you down. At that time, you'll wish to be dead"

G.O just listened to his threat as if it doesn't scare him at all.

     "Yeah,yeah.Just consider this as a favor to your Na Eun"

Macchiato guy looked stunned. G.O just eyed him back sheepishly.

     " Do you really think I'm that much of a fool? I know this girl right here is not your wife. You are too much in love with Hara to be married to anyone else. Am I right? Anyway, it's nice doing business with you. Until we meet again,Yong Junhyung. Oh, I forgot. You don't wish to meet me again,don't you? Adios" 

Then,he left,leaving us stunned by his words.

 

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Hi bellaxjoker here. Firstly, I want to say I'm deeply sorry for not updating this for so long I can't even remember. I haven't been able to update because of the exam SPM I'm taking here in Malaysia that is equivalent to SAT. Now that it's all over now, I've been thinking to delete this story cause I'm running out of ideas. But when I'm running through all of your comments and the most recent one from christy18 made me think twice not to delete this story. I mean, I would be very dissappointed if any of the author delete their stories or decide not to continue it. Hmm,so I'm basically continuing this as much as I can. Thank you very much for being so supportive. *deep bow*