Chapter 1

You're Mine

Hyuna’s  POV

   “ I’m coming home, I’m coming home”

I sang to myself as I wait for my flight to Seoul. This would be the last day of my single life as tomorrow’s my wedding.

   “ Bye beautiful Rome, I hope I’ll be able to visit you again”  

And with that my mission to conquer the world had completed. Keke^^. I know, I know, what the hell am I doing here, at Rome, when tomorrow’s the big day. What about the preparation, yadda,yadda. My mom’s been nagging me about that even before I got here at the first place. Still, I’m here. I don’t know, travelling helps soothes me a lot, have been my dream since I was five, and L understands that, so why not? It’s not like I’m going for good.

    I was drawn back into reality when I heard a too familiar sound. My stomach’s growling. God, I’m so hungry. To the nearest Starbucks!

   “ Two slices of apple pie and a medium caramel macchiato, please”

I said to the barista named Anya. Anya, nice name, probably Russian. Maybe I’ll name my daughter Anya. Hehe, I wonder if L agrees with it.

   “Huh, as if your mom would allow that. Nice try anyway.” My own voice rang in my head.

   “Here you go, miss. Thank you and please come again”

The trip to Dreamland is spoiled again. Oh well. After paying for the food, I walked towards my seat earlier, sipping the macchiato when my phone buzzed inside my jeans pocket. Ah, it was a text from my not look-alike, twin sister, Hyomin.

From : Hyomin, camera girl^^

Yah Hyuna! Don’t u dare bailed out from this one like u did last time. Ppali get home! Uh?

I giggled. My sis, always too scared of silly things.

To : Hyomin, camera girl^^

Ara, ara. Don’t worry, Hyomin-ah! I’ll be back just in time for the wedding. And, I bought you and oppa some gifts! ;)

   I was about to send the text when I bumped into something. When I looked up, I was stunned by a tall figure and… uh oh, his shirt was stained by my macchiato. And he’s not anywhere near happy now. Good, I’m so dead.

   “ I’m so sorry sir, it’s entirely my fault.” I said, trying to clean up the mess that was his shirt with a tissue.

   “Oh, is it?” He said sarcastically and signaled me to stop.

Junhyung’s POV

   I signaled her to stop and glanced at my watch. Damn it, I’m dead meat. Father is going to kill me. I glared at her, wanting to throw a tantrum, but she’s already tearing up. . I sighed.

   “Gwenchanayo” I said to her, about to walk away when I was yanked back by an arm.

   “What?” I almost yelled.

Hyuna’s POV

   I was taken aback by his reaction when I yanked his arm, feeling guilty about staining his shirt. I was already tearing up when he glared at me but it didn’t bother me when he’s half-yelling. It could’ve been worse.

   “ Wait, please let me make it up to you. I have a clean shirt for you to wear, don’t worry, it’s brand new.” I said quickly when he raised his eyebrow.

   “It’s the least I can do” I continued.

He sighed, but started to follow me to the bench where I left my things. I searched into my luggage and handed him a shirt I bought for L.

   “Thank god I bought three shirts for L” I thought to myself.

   “Thanks”

He mouthed to me and went to the toilet after putting his briefcase on the bench beside my luggage. And then, it was pitch black.

 

Next Chapter…

   “ Where am I?” I mumbled.