Episode 8: Obviously Oblivious

∞ Over and Over Again ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

obviously oblivious

»  "Mark?!" Suk Hee looks down at the contents of the box and it's her boyfriend, Mark, who is surrounded by a pool of roses.

"Surprise!" Mark springs up from his squatting position and looks hold out a box of chocolates. Suk Hee takes it and keeps her eyes on him, not believing what she's seeing.

"What are you doing here?!" Suk Hee springs towards Mark and hugs him.

"Happy anniversary, babe~" Mark pulls Suk Hee away to look at her face better, then pulls her face close to him once again for a kiss, startling her. After cleaning up the mess that Mark made, Suk Hee lets him into the house and prepares something for him to eat. 

"What about college?" Suk Hee asks.

"It's Spring Break. They made it earlier this year for some reason, so here I am!" Mark back hugs Suk Hee while she is washing the dishes as the pot of water boils on the stove.

"MARK!" Suk Hee jumps in surprise. After eating, Mark gets picked up by his uncle, with whom he will be staying at for the 3 days he's going to be in South Korea.

---THE NEXT DAY---

Suk Hee heads to SME for Kai's training, but someone else decided to join them. 

"Hi! I came to watch you guys, if that's okay," Krystal runs up to Suk Hee and hands her an Iced Americano.

"Sure. Thanks," Suk Hee takes the drink from Krystal's hand and goes to the piano to begin the lesson

"What happened to the big box yesterday?" Kai asks as he sits down next to Suk Hee on a chair.

"My boyfriend was under all of those flowers," Suk Hee chuckles as she takes her sheet music out of her bag.

"Wow! What a big surprise for you then! Well, what about the box that I gave you?" Kai asks.

"Oh, I never opened it! Sorry, I got so excited to see Mark... What was in it anyway?" Suk Hee asks.

Kai chuckles, " A scarf and a wallet, I think. It's just a thank you for helping me." As Kai and Suk Hee keep talking, Krystal observes the two and notice something a bit off. She felt like she was irrelevant - Invisible, even - while the two are talking to each other. Krystal doesn't like the feeling so she stands up and sits on the bench next to Suk Hee to cut the two off from communication as much as possible.

"So, when's the lesson gonna start? I kinda wanna go and help my Jong In with some tonation," Krystal low-key takes over the piano and starts the lesson by herself.

"Babe, we'll start right now, don't worry. Suk Hee?" Kai looks to Suk Hee who nods and begins with their vocal practicing. Krystal steps away and watches t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter