Episode 7: T Minus 2 Months

∞ Over and Over Again ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T - 2 months

»  You keep a calendar on your desk to count down important days like birthdays, your anniversary with Mark, and the day you get to go back to the US. Today, you've officially been in South Korea for 1 month. Coincidentally, it is also the day you and Mark celebrate being together for 3 years. You had set your alarm to wake you up really early in the morning to call Mark in the US and you are now putting on some light makeup to FaceTime with him.

"Happy Anniversary!!!" Mark answers your call and greets you immediately.

"Happy Anniversary!" you kiss Mark through the camera. You smile at him and notice that he is face is awkwardly close to the camera.

"Did you get my present?" Mark asks.

"Not yet! It's still in the early  hours of the morning here (*a/n: approx. 1 am)! I'll get it later, maybe around 8 am when the mail comes," you tell him. "Did you get my gift?"

"Yea, I just got it right now before you called me. Jackson came to my house at like 7:50 am and he even popped some poppers and spray streamers to congratulate us," Mark tells, and you laugh.

"Thanks babe," Mark studies your facial features through the screen and smiles gently.

"Ayyyy, why are you being like this??? You're so cheesy!" you hold your arms and rub them to make the goosebumps go away.

"You should go back to sleep. I should go now so that Professor Steele doesn't get mad for me coming in late again," Mark pouts. You feel sadness as you guys say goodbye. After shutting your computer down, you decide not to go back to sleep, but take an early morning run instead (*a/n: it's now approx. 2 am). Your mother, who always wakes up at around 2 to cook (then goes back to sleep at 4) comes down the stairs and sees you getting ready to go out.

"Sarah, why are you up so early?" your mother asks.

"I just talked to Mark. Today's our anniversary and I couldn't go back to sleep," y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter