Episode 5: New Best Friend

∞ Over and Over Again ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

new best friend

»  Since you've agreed to becoming Kai's new tutor, you told your dad that you will be going with him less = to go meet new and current clients. He agreed, of course, half happy and half hoping that you would have finally decided to just stay in South Korea. But you soon after reminded him that you will only be in Korea for three months and you will go back to the US after.

"I feel a change, yeobo (*honey)," your mother slips into the covers that night next t your father.

"What change?" he asks, not taking his eyes off of the book he is reading.

"I feel like something's going to happen...I don't know what it is exactly, but I just feel like our Suk Hee's going to be at the very center of it..." your mother says.

"Is it a good feeling or a bad feeling?" he asks, this time taking off his reading glasses.

"Both, I think...I don't know. I'm feeling a bit anxious," your mother sits up.

"Calm down, nae saranghaneun ahne (my lovely wife). It'll be fine," your father puts his book down on the dresser and massages your mother's shoulders for her tense to go away.

---The Next Day---

Since you don't have school today, you are able to go directly to YG to observe and afterwards head to SM to tutor Kai.

"Hello! I'm Cheon Suk Hee, I'm here to meet the president," you bow to the woman at the front desk. She nods and tells you to go to the top floor to meet the president at his office. She also hands you a badge so that you can just show it to the guards and they know who you are. You thank her and run to catch the elevator going up.

"Oh hello! I'm Cheon Suk Hee!" you bow before getting in the elevator with Krystal.

"Oh, hello. What floor?" she asks as the door closes. You tell her you are both heading to the president's office.

Once you both get out, the president tells you two to wait outside while he is finishing up some business with the designers of the mew practice room.

*RING RING* "Hello?" you answer, it's your mother.

"Yes. Don't worry....I don't know. I'll just ask dad to pick me up if it's late, if not then I can just take the bus...Okay.....okay bye," you two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter