Episode 6: The Lessons Continue

∞ Over and Over Again ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the lessons continue

»  School has been treating you fairly. You like your schedule and the nice people around you are making your adjustment to South Korean life a piece of cake. You and Mark talk still, but not as often as maybe back in the US or when you first moved to South Korea. You still miss him terribly. He always send you snapchats or his day so that you feel like he is always with you. You and Mark's 3 year anniversary is coming up in 1 month and you are at your wits end trying to make up for the distance. You had originally planned on buying his favorite cupcake so that when you guys go to your guys' favorite resturant for dinner, you would surprise him (it's an expensive cupcake). But since you moved to South Korea all of a sudden, you no longer have that plan available as an option for you. You still want to get him the cupcake so you ask one of Mark's friends whom you trust, to buy the cupcake and give it to him with a special DVD you recorded of you singing his favorite song. You asked YG President, Yang Hyun Suk to borrow the piano to record and he willingly agreed, on one condition: he gets to listen to you sing.

"Are you pouting? Why are you pouting?" Mark moves his face closer to the camera so that all you can see is his eye. You guys are video chatting, something you guys haven't done since the 2 year anniversary, when he went to Taiwan to visit family.

"No~! I'm just a bit bummed that we can't be with each other for our anniversary...We used to be celebrate for a whole month, but we can't right now..." you avoid the camera and fix your hair by tucking it behind your ear.

"AHHHH~ You know I can't resist you when you tuck your hair behind your ear," Mark pouts and hides his face behind a pillow.

"Mark!" you knew about this, but you keep forgetting and whenever he gets flustered, you do too.

"I miss you so much..." Mark peeks above the pillows and says. You smile at him.

"I miss you too," you grab a pillow and imitate him.

"Okay, you should get some sleep," Mark says. He kisses the camera and waits for you to kiss back before turning his camera off.

That night, you had a dream, which was uncommon because you rarely have dreams, or at least ones that feel so real. You are walking in the desert where there are mountains and mountains of sand dunes. You look around bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter