Episode 2: Saying Goodbye

∞ Over and Over Again ∞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

saying goodbye

»  The next day, you decide to ask your dad to drop you off at school early in the morning to be able to fix your papers for transfer. But that isn't the only reason. You were also avoiding Mark. He is one of the main reasons you don't want to leave for Korea, and telling him would not be an easy feat. You're afraid that he will be okay with it and just break up with you, and you didn't want that. After fixing your papers, you decide to go to your classes anyway, just to say goodbye to your friends in the class as well as your professors.

After saying your goodbyes, you leave and call your mother to pick you up.

"Sarah!" you turn your head and see Mark running towards you. He comes up to you and hugs you.

"Where have you been all day? I mean, you text me yesterday that you won't be getting rides from me anymore, then you don't reply to any of my texts, my calls are always being dropped...What's going on?" Mark holds your shoulders and studies your face closely.

You release yourself from his hold, and instead hold his hands, "Mark, I have to go back to South Korea." Mark looks at you, stunned.

"For how long?" Mark asks slowly.

"Three months," you say. Then you two stay silent for a while, just holding each others' hands and studying each others' faces carefully.

"Mark...Will you wait for me?" you ask, a tear rolling down your cheek.

"I will wait for FOREVER for you if I have to," he wipes your tear away and kisses your forehead...then your cheek...and finally-

"AHEM!" you two jolt and break up. You turn and find your mother holding in laughter and your father, very annoyed.

"Good evening sir," Mark bows a 90 degree bow. He quickly pecks your cheek and runs away, screaming "I'll call you everyday!". You laugh and walk to the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter