I'll Wait For You

Lose You

A/n: Are you ready? Okay, Let's do this! ✌✌

 

---------------------------------

 

 

"Good Morning!"

 

 

Wonwoo startled when he opens the door, showing Mingyu grinning from ear to ear outside his apartment. The taller is not wearing his uniform instead he is in a casual attire. Red plain shirt, black jeans and a white converse. The bag on his back is quite bigger and heavier than the usual. The older of the two furrows his brows as he scan the other from head to toe, then he utters, "Why are you not in uniform?"

 

 

Mingyu pouts and sighs, "Because today is the day. The Senior Camp. I knew you will forget about it. You don't also want me to go." He narrows his eyes and grins again.

 

 

Wonwoo scoffs. He put on his backpack and steps outside as he locks the door of his apartment. He slings his arms on Mingyu's arm and face the other. "I forgot it just because of the homeworks and projects not because I don't want you go." he chuckles.

 

 

The taller pouts as Wonwoo pulls him to start walking. Mingyu remains silent on their way to school. Wonwoo notice it so he stops to look at his lover.

 

 

"What's with the pout?"

 

 

But Mingyu just shook his head. He starts walking again but Wonwoo pull him back and he pressed their lips together. Mingyu was shocked by the sudden kiss. He just stare at Wonwoo's closed eyes and didn't kiss back. He was too surprised, he forgot how to respond.

 

 

Wonwoo pulls away from the kiss. Mingyu agape. He wants to ask why but no words came out from his mouth. The dark haired boy looks at him and he chuckles, "Sorry. Did I surprised you?"

 

 

"No! No! Don't be sorry. I'm just.. I didn't expect that." Mingyu holds the others hands and he smiles.

 

 

"I just want to remove the pout on your lips. It's too early to see a pout on your face." and this time, it's Wonwoo's turn to make a pout.

 

 

Mingyu leans forward to give Wonwoo a peck on his lips. He laughs when the older's cheeks blushed. "You did that on purpose, don't you?" Mingyu asks. Both of them giggles and they continue their journey to their school.

 

 

The weather is not so hot and not so windy today, just fine. The two enjoy their walk. They talk about some random things and they laugh from time to time. With their hands still connected, Wonwoo leans his head to Mingyu's shoulder. "Babe. Take care of yourself there in the camp." he mutters.

 

 

Mingyu smiles and just hum in response. "Don't forget to message or call me when you have free time." the older added. Mingyu turns his gaze to Wonwoo. It's been almost a year since they've been together but the butterflies in his stomach are still there. His feelings for the dark haired boy didn't change rather getting stronger.

 

 

They reached the campus' gate and there's a bus waiting outside. It must be the one that campers will ride on. They saw some students assembling beside the bus. Wonwoo saw a familiar face running towards their direction. He faced Mingyu and gently squeezed his hands. "Babe, I trust you."

 

 

Mingyu raised his eyebrows. He look behind Wonwoo and there he got the message the older wants to convey. He smiles and look again at Wonwoo. When he saw Joy just a meters away from them, Mingyu closed his eyes and leans down to Wonwoo's lips. Since he didn't kiss back earlier, the taller make sure that he will make it up to the older.. so they make out. Nice one, Mingyu.

 

 

It was also just in time when Joy reached the two. The girl step back when he saw Mingyu leaned down to Wonwoo. She gasps and it takes her a while to look away. She makes a fake cough to interrupt the two men infront her, but she failed. Mingyu didn't want to let go of Wonwoo yet. When he heard Joy's fake cough, he smirks between their kiss and he put his hand on the back of Wonwoo's head to pull him closer. Of course, he's doing it for dual purpose.. to make Wonwoo feel and taste his love.. and also to tease Park Sooyoung. 

 

 

Joy scoffs and furrows her brows when he saw Mingyu deepens his kiss to Wonwoo. The awkwardness and annoyance make Joy leave the two. Mingyu opens his eyes. He can see Joy running away. He removes his hands on Wonwoo's head and he gently rub the other's shoulder to tell the other that it's time to pull away. Both of them catch their breath. Mingyu can see the glow on the older's eyes. Wonwoo grins, "What was that for?" he asked.

 

 

Mingyu pull again Wonwoo for a hug. He playfully squeezed Wonwoo's thin body between his arms. He can hear him giggles on his shoulder. Mingyu tilts his head touching Wonwoo's head. Wonwoo also tightens his embrace to the taller. They stayed like that for a good minute, just enjoying each other's warmth and company. When Mingyu heard Mr. Yoon starts a roll call of the participants, he takes a deep breath and he closes his eyes. "Trust me, Wonwoo. I am loyal to you. I love you so much."

 

 

Wonwoo escapes from Mingyu's arms and he cups his hand on the taller's face. He smiles then he showers kisses all over Mingyu's face that makes the taller giggles. "I will miss you." Wonwoo said.

 

 

"Finally, you admit it!" Mingyu chuckles while pinching Wonwoo's cheeks. The dark haired boy winced and glares on his lover. Mingyu laughs and plants a kiss on Wonwoo's red cheeks. He lifts the older's hand up also leaving some kisses on it. Mingyu stops when he saw some bruises on Wonwoo's hands up to his arms.

 

 

"Babe, are you okay? You have bruises again. And.. you're getting more. What's wrong?" Mingyu asks. Worry is present on his face.

 

 

Wonwoo bites his lips and shakes his head, "I.. I really don't know." He is being honest. He himself is not sure on what is happening to him. He starts to feel frightened. It scares him most now since Mingyu will be away for three days. Mingyu's right, three days will feel like forever, Wonwoo thought.

 

 

Mingyu noticed the sudden change on Wonwoo's expression. He knows that he's worried for himself as well. He caressed the other's cheek and flashed him a reassuring smile. "When I get back, let's see a doctor okay?" Wonwoo nods and makes a sad smile.

 

 

The taller brush his thumbs on Wonwoo's hand again. He touches the ring on the older's finger. "Keep this, okay? Don't remove it. Although I'm away, I will always be there with you, in your heart as long as this ring is with you." Then he kissed it.

 

 

Wonwoo pull his hands away and wraps his arms around the taller. He hugs him as if it will be the last. So tight as if he doesn't want to let him go. Then he whispers, "I love you, Mingyu.Come back safe okay? I'll be waiting for you." Mingyu nods and hugs him back.

 

 

Mr. Yoon approaches them so they parted. The professor is already telling Mingyu that it's time for them to leave. He also tells Wonwoo to get going because he might be late for his class. Both men nods. Before letting go of each other, they look straight on each others eyes. No words needed, they already feel and understand what they wanted to say.

 

 

And for the last time, Mingyu gives Wonwoo a kiss on his lips.

 

 

-------

 

 

As Mingyu reached Busan, he immediately send a message to Wonwoo. Though he knows that the older has a class, he keeps on sending a message just to keep in touch.

 

 

At night, before they go to sleep. They will spent an hour on Face Time. Exchanging stories and I love you's until they fell asleep.

 

 

It's been their daily routine for two days.

 

 

On the third day, Mingyu just sent a "Good Morning" for the rest of the day. But Wonwoo doesn't mind since Mingyu is going home today.

 

 

He spends his afternoon at the library with Yeri. Their class ends early so they just stay to wait for Mingyu's comeback. Busan is a three-hour drive from their school so they need to wait a little long.

 

 

Yeri bring out a polaroid from her bag and she gave it to Wonwoo. The dark haired boy stretched his lips from ear to ear when he saw the photo. It's the moment.. it's the day where he and Mingyu exchanged their vows.. the happiest day of his life.

 

 

On the photo, Wonwoo is smiling while writing some notes while Mingyu is resting his head on Wonwoo's shoulder, his eyes are closed. Wonwoo's heart flutters as he reminisce. He remembered the first time he met Mingyu. Wonwoo was straight back then. He can't believe that he changed because of Mingyu. It's true that it annoyed him before. He really hates Mingyu for wooing him. But it all changed when Mingyu got into an accident. Wonwoo realized what was Mingyu for him. He realized that it's very different when he is not around. He realized that he needs Mingyu in his life. Because of that accident he realized that he is gay.. he is ready to be a gay just for Mingyu. He learnt to love Mingyu. And now, he realized, it's all worth it.

 

 

Wonwoo touches the diamond pendant on his collar. They are together for almost 9 months now. Three more months and they will be celebrating their first year as couple. It was always Mingyu who makes surprises, Wonwoo thought. To give back all the love Mingyu gave to him, he wants to be the one to make a surprise this time. It's time for him to make an effort to make Mingyu happy and feel that he is truly loved by the one and only Jeon Wonwoo.

 

 

"Yeri, I want to make a surprise for Mingyu on our anniversary. Can you help me?" Wonwoo asked.

 

 

"Sure!! I am always willing to help you, Wonwoo oppa!" Yeri winks.

 

 

"Thanks." Wonwoo's grin go wider when his phone rings showing Mingyu's name as the caller. He immediately accept the call.

 

 

"Babe, where ar--"

 

 

"Wonwooo!!"

 

 

Wonwoo furrowed his brows, this is not Mingyu. "Hey, Joy! Where's Mingyu? Why are you using his phone?"

 

 

"Wonwoo.. Mi..Mingyu.. We--"

 

 

"Wonwoo hyuuung!!!" Wonwoo turn his attention to Chan who's catching his breath when he reached Wonwoo's table.

 

 

"Hey Chan, why are you panting?" Wonwoo forgot that Joy is talking on the other line.

 

 

"Hyung! The.. the bus.. the bus of the campers. Hyung.. the bus got into an accident. Some students are brought into the hospital.. including Mingyu-hyung!" Chan cried.

 

 

"Whaaat?" Yeri exclaimed in terror.

 

 

Wonwoo loosen the grip on the phone causing it to drop. Joy is still in the line.

 

 

"Hey Wonwoo, are you there?! Did you hear me?? Wonwoo?! Mingyu is in critical condition!! He needs you now!!

 

 

Wonwoo feels his body froze. His mind stops on functioning. He can't processed everything he heard from Chan. Yeri is already crying. Everyone in the library panics while Wonwoo just stays still.

 

 

Yeri pulls Wonwoo making him almost fall on his feet. They started to run outside the library. 

 

 

Wonwoo accidentally drops the polaroid on the floor as they run.

 

 

 

 

When they got a cab outside the campus. Tears finally flows on Wonwoo's eyes. He rubs the ring on his finger.

 

 

 

 

"M-Mingyu. I'll be there.. W-wait for me."

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

A/n: *sobs* It's really hard to write this *sobs*