Special Day

Lose You

"Babe"

 

 

"Hmm.."

 

 

"Stop that."

 

 

"Hmm.."

 

 

"I said stop!"

 

 

"..."

 

 

"Jeon Wonwoo!" Mingyu put down the bowl and the whisk and raised his brows on Wonwoo who's infront of him with his elbow resting on the table, supporting his head.

 

 

"Yes? Kim Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked without removing the silly smile on his face.

 

 

Mingyu rolled his eyes, "Would you please stop staring at me and smiling like an idiot?! You look crazy!" he tsked and shook his head then he continue on mixing the mixture on the bowl.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm crazy.." Mingyu looked again at Wonwoo with confusion, "I'm crazy for you, Mingyu." Wonwoo grins forming his eyes into cresent shape.

 

 

Mingyu look at him with a disgusted expression but he can't hide the blush on his face, "Babe, are you sick? Are you lack of sleep? What's wrong with you?". The older just gave him a smirk.

 

 

Wonwoo moves his feet towards Mingyu. He stops behind the taller and he wraps his arms around the younger's waist. Mingyu bites his lips, controlling himself not to smile from ear to ear when he felt a chest pressed on his back. "Yah! Instead of watching and clinging on me, why don't you help me here. Besides, it's your gift to my mom, right?"

 

 

"But, I don't know how to bake." Wonwoo pouts while looking at Mingyu's side profile. He is always mesmerized by the other's visual looks. No doubt, everyone really likes to look and stare on Mingyu's face. But I won't allow them to do that. I am the only one who have the right.. cause he is mine. Wonwoo smiles on his own thought.

 

 

Mingyu is already feeling the sweats on his face as he feels Wonwoo's breath on his neck. His heart starts to race and he is getting really distracted. He decided to free himself from Wonwoo's embrace. He swallows before turning to face the older, "That's why I'm here. I'm going to help you. But it looks like I'll be doing it by myself." Mingyu pouts but Wonwoo just smile and look straight on Mingyu's eyes with full of affection. It makes Mingyu blush even more, turning his face red as a tomato. "Yaah! Stop looking at me!"

 

 

Wonwoo laughs and he grabs the other's hands to hold it, "Seriously babe. Is there anything that you can't really do? I mean, look at you, you are so good and capable of everything. Like.. almost everything.." he asked sincerely.

 

 

"Hmm.. well, I really can't d---" 

 

 

"Aaah! Yeah.. You can't get a perfect score in any examination!" Mingyu didn't finished his words when Wonwoo interrupts him. And, he got offended by the older's idea. "I guess, I'm still better than you. Nobody's perfect, indeed." Wonwoo said confidently. "Oh c'mon!" Mingyu let go of his arms from Wonwoo's hold. 

 

 

"Why?" the older chuckles, "My IQ is higher than yours. And that what makes me better than you." Wonwoo laughs and it is really one of Mingyu's favorite scene. His heart loves it everytime Wonwoo looks so happy. But it doesn't mean, he will let the other's mockery on him pass. His joy turns into a piss.

 

 

"You are such a humble person," Mingyu said with sarcasm, "why did I even loved you?" 

 

 

"Because I'm a very good looking, hot, smart boy" Wonwoo winks. But he suddenly froze when Mingyu look at him from head to toe while biting his lips. Wonwoo panics and he slaps Mingyu on his arms. "Ouch!" Mingyu reacts then he laughs.

 

 

"Yah! What's funny? Mingyu, you're scaring me, don't look at me like that! ert!" Wonwoo blushed because of mixed emotions.

 

 

Mingyu cupped his hands on Wonwoo's cheeks when he finally stops on laughing, "I'm sorry, babe. I'm just trying to tease you. Sorry." he caressed Wonwoo's cheeks then he continue, "Don't worry, I won't do what you are thinking. I know that there's a right time for such things and it's not yet the right time. I have a big respect on you, trust me. Again, I'm sorry." he smiles and plants a kiss on Wonwoo's temple.

 

 

Wonwoo sighs,"And that's the reason why I love you," he smiles and hug the taller so tight," but please just accept the fact that I'm smarter than you." he whispers.

 

 

"Don't touch me!" Mingyu playfully pushed Wonwoo away and he go back on mixing the mixture for the cake. Wonwoo laugh again and he stay beside the younger, "Okay. Let me help you." But instead of getting the whisk from Mingyu, Wonwoo dips his finger on the mixture and he wipes in on Mingyu's face. Mingyu was shocked by the sudden action of the older, "Yaaah!!! Babe, don't mess around!!" he exclaimed but Wonwoo laughs and run away. But before he reach the door of the kitchen, Mingyu grabs his arms. "You can't run away from me!" Mingyu grins. Wonwoo tried to avoid his face on Mingyu's mixture attack, but he failed. Wonwoo felt the sticky mixture on his face and they both laugh. They stop on laughing when their eyes met. Mingyu leans closer to Wonwoo until their lips locked with each other. They share a slow, passionate kiss. 

 

 

"It's been a while, I missed it." Wonwoo said when they parted. Mingyu his own lips, "Yeah, it's been a while" then he leans forward to catch the older's lips again.

 

 

Let's pretend that this is happening LOL <3 <3 <3

ps. please excuse my poor editing/cutting skills :3 XD

 

 

 

------------

 

 

"Happy Birthday!!" the two men greeted excitedly when Mrs. Kim opens the door of their house. Wonwoo is holding a box of mocha cake as their present for Mrs. Kim's birthday. Mingyu is standing on his side smiling cheekily.

 

 

"Thank you so much boys. You're so sweet!" Mrs. Kim blushed as she get the cake from Wonwoo.

 

 

"We made that for you, Mrs. Kim!" Wonwoo grins. While, on the other hand, Mingyu scoffed and raised his brows as he face Wonwoo, "Excuse me? We?" then he faced his mom with a proud smile, "Mom, I made that for you."

 

 

Wonwoo opens his mouth in shock. He pulled the younger's arm to face him, "Hey! The utensils are mine. I bought the box and I did the packaging. The electricity and the kitchen are also mine! What are you saying that it's all your effort? And by the way, this is my idea, remember?"

 

 

Before Mingyu could reacct, Mrs. Kim does the action, "Wonwoo, calm down". She gently rubs Wonwoo's arm with her free hand and she gave the boy a reassuring smile, "I appreciate your effort. Thank you so much!" then she turns to her son, "Thank you, son! But don't be mean next time, okay?" Mingyu nods and he movew closer to give his mom a kiss on the cheek, "I love you, mom."

 

 

"I love you too, son. C'mon, get inside. Let's eat this cake you made." she invited the two and the two follow. But before they enter, Wonwoo gave a deadly glare to the taller, which Mingyu answers by rolling his eyes.

 

 

-------------------

 

 

Mingyu and Wonwoo stay on the couch after they finished the cake Mrs. Kim served for them. They didn't talk to each other since they enter the house. Mrs. Kim doesn't seem to notice because she was too overwhelmed with the presence of the two, celebrating her birthday together. Also, the cake that Mingyu baked is also overwhelming itself. The three of them really enjoyed it. She leaves the two for them to have some quality time with each other. But seems like it's not what is going to happen. 

 

 

The two boys sat on the both ends of the couch. The tension is felt and also seen on the wide space between them. Wonwoo is disppointed. Mingyu didn't even acknowledged his efforts. It's true that he didn't dare to touch the cake because he knew for himself that he doesn't have any skills and knowledge in baking. That's why he did the packaging and he offered his own things and kitchen. But Mingyu didn't even recognize it. On the other hand, Mingyu is feeling guilty. He doesn't mean to offend the older. He actually said that on purpose just to tease Wonwoo, but he didn't expect that the older will take it seriously. He is being childish again. Mingyu thought. He keeps on glancing on the boy on the other side of the couch. He bites his lips and unconciously playing the hem of his shirt. He takes a deep breath. He can't take this silence anymore. Mingyu finally broke the ice between them.

 

 

"Babe?" Mingyu looks on the corner of his eyes. Wonwoo is not responding. His eyes are fixed on the tv infront though it is turn off. Mingyu moves a little closer and called him again, "Babe.." he said in a sad tone. But Wonwoo is being stubborn. Mingyu moves closer again finally facing the other but still leaving some space between them. "Babe, listen. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I was just trying to tease. Sorry, okay. I know it's my fault. I'm sorry. Forgive me please. Please talk to me" he pouts. Wonwoo just folded his arms over his chest. Mingyu pokes him on the arm but still it has no effect. For the nth time, Mingyu pokes him again with a whine, "Baaabbbbeee.."

 

 

"Mingyu sto---" Wonwoo gets irritated so he face the younger but he froze on what he saw, "what's that?" He looks on the hanging object on Mingyu's hand then he look at Mingyu. Mingyu smiles and he move forward to put his arms around Wonwoo's neck. He slightly tilt his head and focused his eyes on his hands on the back of the neck. When he's done, he kissed Wonwoo's cheek before leaning back to face him. Wonwoo touched the diamond pendant on his collar. He look at it with full of love.

 

 

"Happy 250th day to us, babe." Mingyu said in a low soft voice but still audible to Wonwoo, "You're counting?" the older said in awe.

 

 

"Yeah. Well, I understand that you're not into those kind of stuffs. So, I just keep it to myself. Actually, I saw that necklace at the mall yesterday. I thought of you, that's why I bought it. Because you know, you're shining everytime you smile. Shining like a diamond." Mingyu chuckles, "And yes, I'm counting because everyday with you is special. I love to record everyday we spent together. And I realized that everyday my love for you is getting stronger. And everyday, you always makes me feel so special so I understand that we don't really need to celebrate a specific amount of days, because everyday is worth celebrating" Wonwoo smiles with Mingyu's words. He's trying hard to hold back his tears. Mingyu grabs his left hand to place it on the taller's chest. "It's recorded here, so expect that my calculations are accurate. It's are 250th day today." Wonwoo chuckles and he place his right hand on Mingyu's cheek. Mingyu then placed his free hand on the top of it. Wonwoo caressed him as he speaks, "I'm so lucky to have you. Thank you so much for understanding me. And sorry for being childish.. like earlier. I'm sorry." Finally tears escaped his eyes. Mingyu chuckles and wipe away those tears. "Don't cry. It's okay. I won't get tired of loving and understanding you. What happened earlier was my fault anyway, so sorry." Wonwoo smiles again. Mingyu gently squeezed his hands then the younger notice something.

 

 

"Babe, where did you get these bruise?" Mingyu's brows furrowed and he gets worried to the older. "Ah.. that, ahm.. I.. I.. was cleaning my room two days ago, then I.. I accidentally hit my hand on the table. Yeah," Wonwoo chuckles awkwardly. Actually, I really don't know where did I got that. But, nevermind. Wonwoo thought.

 

 

Mingyu also chuckled, "You're so clumsy. Be careful next time!" he pull the hand closer and kissed the discolored part of the skin. Wonwoo blushed and he pulled Mingyu for a hug. "Thanks for the necklace. I really like it."

 

 

"You're welcome! Next time, I'll buy you a real diamond. You can sell it afterwards." Mingyu laughs on his own idea and the older playfully hit him on the arms.

 

 

 

The diamond necklace. You know it, right? XD <3 (pic from google; ctto.)