Nine

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Intertwined[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Nine[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"When two corrupted souls collide"[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]“Why did you do that last night?”

Sehun asked the next morning when he was having breakfast with Seungri. What happened the earlier night was still weighing on his mind, heart and soul. No fever could make Sehun forget what happened. At the matter of fact, he might have gotten better just from what happened.

“It’s nothing, right?” Sehun insisted when Seungri remained silent. He couldn’t help the lump that formed at his throat. If Seungri kissed Sehun out of a whim and considered it nothing then for Sehun, it surely was not.

He was flying at the moment. It was like being disconnected from his current existence and moving into a parallel world. Only piano made him feel that way before. Apparently, his dearest piano had a strong competition now.

Not only he was flying outside of his own body, but Sehun was surrounded with blissful sensations. He literally didn’t care if Seungri kept him as a captive forever as long as he gets to be with him, play piano by his side and experience the taste of his lips like he did yesterday.

Sehun never kissed before. He didn’t have time for that bull in his life. He was truly and utterly dedicated to his piano. Plus, he hated being touched let alone being kissed. Yet, with Seungri, he wanted to entirely give himself to him. He was surprised when Seungri sealed his lips to his the first time he played piano in front of him. At the time, Sehun didn’t think much about it because he knew Seungri was playing a psychological game with him.

Yesterday, however, was an entire different story. Seungri wasn’t teasing him. In fact, he was probably apologising to him for hurting him earlier. Sehun could feel the rash of emotions that Seungri wanted to deliver through his kiss. Even though Sehun was unexperienced, he couldn’t help but pour his feelings in return. The result was an explosive passionate kiss that lasted longer than any of them have ever expected.

In the aftermath of heavy breaths and struggling for air, Seungri kept his face close to Sehun, both breathing the same air. Not long after, he just mumbled his goodnight and left. Sehun wanted to run after him but his weakling of a body kicked in due to fever and he chose to rest instead. Or maybe Sehun was too confused to even face Seungri at the time.

“It’s not nothing.” Seungri said calmly as if he wasn’t speaking about Sehun’s entire life. “That’s all I am going to say about it.”

“You can’t do that!” Sehun protested. “You have to tell me why you did it.”

Sehun heard a shuffling of feet before Sandalwood hit his nose and he realised that Seungri was standing by his chair. Too close that he could rest his head on his stomach. Sehun was about to do just that when Seungri patted his head.

“It’s complicated,” Seungri breathed. “I can’t really explain it right now.”

Sehun did rest his head on Seungri’s stomach then, circling his waist with his arms. Inhaling his sent from this close distant brought calm and comfort to Sehun’s desolate soul.

“Then, when will you?” Sehun’s voice came muffled for he spoke in Seungri’s clothes.

“Maybe one day…” Seungri left his phrase unfinished standing there for a while longer before smoothly slipping away.

After that, Sehun rarely crossed roads with Seungri.

Even if they met by chance, Seungri would disappear all over again.

Sehun tried not to think about it. He played piano as much as he could. He read books. He went through the house and even offered Rin his help in banal things. But no matter how much he tried to keep himself busy, Sehun couldn’t chase Seungri out of his mind. Especially at night when he was alone and lonely.

To think that he became dependent on another human being frightened Sehun like no other. He could barely recognise himself anymore. Where was the boy who hated the world and didn’t give a about his own death?

He still didn’t care about the world. Sehun cared for someone who represented the world for him.

As if he was never alive before. Meeting Seungri revived him from ashes.

And now, he just dropped him –not that he picked him up in the first place. All of these feelings and confusions are just Sehun’s wishful thinking, Seungri rarely hinted that he wanted him that way. At the matter of fact, beside the kiss there was nothing that would’ve gave Sehun the tiniest bit of hope.

That was gone too. Apparently, it didn’t mean to Seungri as much as it did to Sehun.

Spending his days in a repetitive circle, Sehun lived a descending anxiety. Other walls than his infinite darkness were closing in on him and he was suffocating. He could barely breathe straight. He honestly didn’t know what to do next.

He thought about facing Seungri but the idea terrified him. He couldn’t possibly throw himself that way. It will be literally his end if he gets rejected. He wouldn’t be able to continue his wretched life anymore. He had nowhere to go.

He simply didn’t have a life to go back to. Everything that made sense was right here by Seungri’s side.

Sehun must’ve been out of his mind to think that Seungri represented the world to him. He was obviously a criminal, leading a shady organisation and involved in human trafficking. Those signs would’ve pushed any sane person away. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter