Two

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Intertwined[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Two[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"When two corrupted souls collide"[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]“You can let me go.”

A rich loud laugh echoed in Sehun’s ears as soon as the words left his mouth. It wasn’t amused. Instead, it was humourless and cruel.

“You’re not even kidding.” The man managed after his laugh subsided.

“I am not.” Sehun kept a straight face. It wasn’t hard for a blind person. He rarely had any expression –not that he could see himself. “Do I look like I am in a position to joke around?”

“Lose it.” All humour was gone from the stranger’s hiss leaving place to some haunting shadow that startled Sehun.

“Lose what?” He didn’t want to make him upset from the get go. Sehun was actually hoping that his stay here would be peaceful. Or better yet, he could just let him go.

“The attitude.” Sehun shivered at the man’s breaths in his ear. He didn’t even feel it when he got close to him. That was too freaking weird. Sehun was usually able to perceive such a thing.

“You just said that I was defected merchandise. Isn’t it better to just let me go?”

“Or I could just kill you, how about that?”

Sehun remained silent. He didn’t want to tell him that death didn’t matter to him or that he preferred it over being here. He suspected that the man wouldn’t accord him his wish if he said so.

“Oh,” The man’s voice was still near but at least he wasn’t touching him. “I see you’re not afraid of death. Interesting.”

Sehun’s mouth fell open.

How the hell did he know that?

Forcing his face to go back to its neuter state, Sehun tried hard not to ask the man how he found out. No one could ever read his face. He was always described as expressionless and distant. To think that someone could get pass that barrier was…scary.

No. It was actually terrifying.

The thought of someone finding out about his deepest darkest secrets will probably drive him out of his freaking mind.

“I will give you a deal,” Sehun began with his usual composed voice that held an internal terror. “As you can see, I am blind. I don’t know your face or where this place is. If you let me go, I will forget about everything. I will even give you money if you like.”

The man grabbed his wrist startling him. Bruising him. “What makes you believe you can make a deal with me? Huh? Do you think we’re at the same footing or something?”

It was a rhetorical question and Sehun didn’t bother to answer even as his whole being flipped at the closeness of this man.

“I. Own. You.” The stranger spelled the words for him as if trying to engrave them in his soul. “You don’t get to talk back to me let alone make deals.”

Sehun swallowed, doing his hardest to ignore the dark promises that filled the stranger’s words. It was disturbing in a very strange way. He didn’t think he will dare to disobey this man. He felt like he would easily crush him to dust and step on him.

He let him go but didn’t say anything. Sehun’s stomach chose that moment to make its hunger noticeable. He was really starving. And yet, he only remained there without saying a word.

“Are you hungry?” The man asked a little further away from him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter