Eight

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Intertwined[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Eight[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"When two corrupted souls collide"[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Sehun's heart used to be empty. Shallow. Cold.

He loathed his mere existence. Nothing could ever make him fulfilled. He didn't know what happiness meant. He did not even try to find out. He only wished to continue living peacefully then simply perish. As if he never existed.

But things didn't go as he wanted. Instead, he was taken and it all got complicated. Sehun was lost. He did not feel so empty anymore. It’s funny that emptiness used to comfort him and fullness terrified him.

Something changed.

He was supposed to feel wrong and angry for being kidnapped and taken from his life. But he wasn't. Not in the least.

It's sad that he did not even have a life to miss. On the contrary, Sehun began to consider his stay here as the only sort of life he ever had. Maybe he should’ve felt wronged but Sehun did not blame Seungri. Not like he blamed himself for losing his freaking head.

The more time he spent with Seungri, the more he felt like he was being a fool. How could he enjoy the company of someone as suspicious as him? Worse, an agonizing emptiness took hold of him whenever Seungri wasn't around. And that emptiness horrified the depths of his soul.

Sehun could easily detect his presence now. It was like being pulled by a damn magnet. Resistance was completely futile. It simply did not work.

He wanted to be free of such a talent. He also wanted to get closer but more than anything, Sehun wished to know more about Seungri. What was he? What kind of screwed childhood did he undergo to end up this way? Did he suffer? Did he hate the world like Sehun did?

A million question with no answer. Never in his life did Sehun got interested in another human being like he did with Seungri. He wanted to know everything about him and yet he didn't dare to ask the question. First, he did not want to sound pushy and second, Seungri will categorically refuse to answer him anyway. It's not like he was a very cooperative person.

His last resort was Rin. She willingly divulged few things about Seungri the other time. So maybe she will help him if he inquired.

"How long have you worked for him?" Sehun asked when he was keeping her company while she prepared dinner.

"Ever since he was born."

"You knew his parents?"

"I did."

Rin was giving him short answers, which meant she didn't want to reveal any secrets. But that won’t stop Sehun. No. He will keep pushing until he got what he wanted.

"What type of people were they?"

"That's none of your business."

Sehun stilled at the sound of Seungri's harsh voice. It's been some time since he had a glimpse of Seungri's darkness that he began to forget about it.

Big mistake.

"Excuse me."

Sehun heard Rin's footsteps getting away before he felt Seungri's breaths against his skin. "Why do you think you can get your nose where it doesn't belong?"

Sehun swallowed audibly. To say he wasn't scared would be a lie. One way or another, Seungri will always be able to send terror down his soul. But Sehun was not the type to cower away. Even when he was against someone as dark as Seungri.

"What?" Sehun was so thankful that his voice did not crack. "I am supposed to stay still and do nothing like an obedient puppy?"

"Watch it," Seungri warned in a harsh tone.

If Sehun was wise enough, he would have backed away immediately. But he wasn't. "Or what?"

Seungri grabbed the back of Sehun's neck startling him. His fingers dag painfully in his nape. "Or you're going to meet my ugly side." He paused leaning toward his ear. "Believe me. You do not want that."

"It's okay," Sehun croaked holding Seungri's face with shaky fingers. "I want it all. The good and the bad."

Seungri flinched from his touch almost immediately leaving Sehun with a deep sense of rejection. He should not feel this way yet he did. Maybe because it was the first time that he willingly reached for someone. It was the first time ever he had the persistent urge to get close to another human being but got rejected.

Sehun tried not to let it affect him but he failed. It did hurt.

So much. More than he liked to admit.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Seungri’s voice was slow and threatening. "Since when do you think you can talk to me th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter