Four

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Intertwined[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Four[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"When two corrupted souls collide"[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]When Seungri was leading him through a long hallway, Sehun did his best to recognise his surroundings through smell and hearing. It was almost impossible when he couldn’t actually touch the walls and see everything around him.

Sehun’s hands were literally his eyes.

The breakfast was spent in silence much to Sehun’s relief. He didn’t want to hear whatever Seungri has to say. The man did strange things to him.

While eating, Sehun wondered if it was only the two of them in this big place –and it was gigantic. They spent a lot of time walking. Sehun could tell because he counted his steps taking note of the distance between the room associated to him and what seemed like the main hall. It was a lot.

Surely a place like this needs someone who takes care of it?

Sehun did hear other people’s footsteps but no one talked to him since he got here –beside Seungri of course.

He finished his meal in deep thoughts actually surprised that Seungri didn't try to stir any conversation with him. Surely there was something to talk about?

Ignoring his own chaotic thoughts, Sehun tried to picture the room he was in. It was probably a dining room and judging from the table's thick material and the many steps Seungri had to take to reach his place, it seemed pretty big.

The plates and the meal itself were too rich in both content and material. Sehun didn't see but he knew this place reeked of money.

Not a surprise for someone who was involved in human trafficking.

"What are you good at?"

Seungri's voice came calm and controlled but Sehun couldn't help the violent shiver that ran out throughout his whole body. It wasn't normal at all.

"Nothing," Sehun kept his voice as neuter as he can possibly manage. "I told you so already."

"How did you live thus far?"

"I have money."

Seungri made a sound but didn't say anything. Sehun ignored the sarcastic way Seungri approved of his last statement. It was as if he was mocking him or something.

Bastard.

Few other minutes passed before Sehun heard a third party's footsteps and from the click clack and the feminine perfume, Sehun knew she was a woman even before she spoke.

"This is Rin, your personal maid." Seungri said. "She will take care of your needs."

"I don't have any needs," Sehun spat. He hated it when people treated him that way.

"You're blind, of course you have special needs." Seungri replied in a firm voice that didn't accept any negotiations.

Screw him.

He doesn't get to treat him this way. No one treats Sehun this way. It doesn't matter if he was his master or whatever. Sehun will take pity from no one.

Period.

"I won't accept anything from you." Sehun hissed while getting up suddenly wanting to get away from here as far as he possibly could.

"You don't get to decide that, I do." Seungri's voice took that dark edge which twisted his insides. Judging from his footsteps, he was approaching him and Sehun conjured all of his courage to not take a step back. "Now, let her take you to your room."

Sehun didn’t think he could go against him so he wisely retreated and allowed Rin to take him upstairs. He will soon get used to the way and he won't need anyone to guide him through. He could at least do that.

Once they reached their destination, Sehun wanted nothing but to shoo the girl away. He didn't need another person to witness his humiliation.

"Do you need me to help you wash up?" Rin asked, her voice calm and somehow too motherly like. Sehun didn't know what to think of her quite yet.

"I am blind not crippled." Being mean was his way to cope with things. Sehun didn't really think about other people when he was in a grumpy state.

"As you wish."

To his surprise, the woman didn't lash back and her voice was kept the same.

She gently took his hand and placed it on what seemed like a button near his bed. "Press this any time you need my help."

Sehun didn't say anything, he just waited until he heard her footsteps getting away and the sound of the closed door before he went to take a shower.

When it was done and he had to undergo another struggle of picking his clothes, Sehun thought that maybe he will ask Rin to help him arrange them. He didn't like it when he didn't know what he might’ve looked liked.

When she came, Sehun sat on the bed and listened to her listing the clothes for him then she went out of her way to tell him what existed in the room. It actually helped to have her release some of his burden.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" Rin asked when she was done.

"Did you take care of a blind p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter