Seven

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Intertwined[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seven[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"When two corrupted souls collide"[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]Darkness surrounded him from everywhere. Sehun was used to darkness. The suffocating feeling of living in the shadows was accompanying him in every minute of his life. He was now familiar with the unmoving black space that carried him. But this darkness was scary. It was making him forget all reasons and want to hide under his bed like when he was a child.

Hysteric laughs deafened his sensitive ears. Shrieks and sounds of pain were making him lose his mind. Sehun only wished they weren’t coming from him. He tried to walk, to get pass this horrible place. To run or to hide. It didn’t really matter as long as he was away from here.

But hands clutched his feet, nasty hands. Sehun could feel the damp filthy skin against his and he screamed in both disgust and horror. He clutched those dirty hands trying to get free but they only tightened their hold on him effortlessly pinning him in place. His screams came out muffled and Sehun knew he was done for. They will take him to that place again.

Oh no. No. He didn’t want to go there…

“Did you think you could escape me?” The sadistic laugh followed next and Sehun thrashed and screamed with all of his might. He didn’t want to be here. No, please no. He will take anything except this cruel torture.

There wasn’t enough air for his lungs and Sehun was about to collapse. And yet he refused to leave his body for that monster to take. No! Not a chance!

“Are you okay?”

Other hands were holding his shoulder and Sehun thrashed against them too. He wanted to break free. That monster will come to take him. He’s coming for him.

“Let me go!!” Sehun screamed finally able to voice his terrors.

The hands were abruptly removed from his shoulders. “Okay, it’s okay.  It’s me Seungri.”

Sehun breathed almost immediately when he realised that his worst nightmares didn’t come true and remained as they were. Nightmares.

His inhales and exhales came in a frenzy rush and it took him a while to find an evened out rhythm. Realising that Seungri just witnessed one of his worst moments, Sehun cleared his throat. It’s been a long time since he last saw him. He didn’t want the reunion to be this way.

“You’re back.”

“Yes and you just scared the out of me,” Seungri was slowly touching his front. The simple gesture made Sehun’s breaths hitch in his throat. “I thought you were having a seizure or something.”

“It’s just a nightmare.” Sehun used a light tone to not alarm Seungri. He didn’t want him to form any ideas about him.

“You’re hot,” Seungri observed after touching his forehead and cheeks. “Are you sure you’re not sick?”

Sehun removed his hand gently. As much as he loved Seungri’s touch and enjoyed the fact that he consoled him after one of his obnoxious nightmares, Sehun didn’t want Seungri to see through his darkest fears. He couldn’t afford to.

“I am really fine.”

Silence weighed between them and Sehun found a strange comfort in Seungri’s nearness, his smell and the steady rhythm of his breaths. He had to fight the urge to hug him and melt in his arms.

“When did you come back?” Sehun asked after a while.

“Not long ago,” Seungri said. “I came to your room and you were shaking, whimpering and screaming.”

From all people, Sehun didn’t want Seungri to witness him in such a state. These nightmares didn’t come often. Actually, since he came here they didn’t really bother him. Maybe because Sehun was feeling lonely ever since Seungri’s departure that they decided to assault him.

Seungri’s absence did leave a trace of fear in Sehun and those monsters took advantage of it and came for him in his most vulnerable time.

“Do blind people have nightmares too?”

Sehun nodded. “It’s still black but we feel horrible things.”

Sehun felt the mattress shift before Seungri got up. “I will leave you to sleep.”

There was no thought at all when Sehun clutched Seungri’s sleeve stopping him in his tracks. “Can…Can you stay until I fall asleep?”

Sehun didn’t know why he was showing his vulnerability or why he was acting like a little child –with Seungri no less. He only knew that he didn’t want to be alone. He was afraid that the shadows will take him again as soon as Seungri left.

He was certain that Seungri’s presence would drive them away and Sehun felt an immense comfortableness whenever Seungri was by his side.

To his relief, Seungri sat down gently patting his cheeks. “I am here. Sleep tight.”

And Sehun did.

He slept as peacefully as a little baby.

* * * * *

When he woke up the next morning, Sehun was alone. He couldn't surpass the pang of disappointment that submerged him out of nowhere. He didn't know why bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter