Ten

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Intertwined[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Ten[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"When two corrupted souls collide"[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]The bliss Sehun felt was stronger than words. He couldn’t possibly describe it even if he wanted to. There was a certain privilege to that moment. It surpassed the feelings of the piano under his fingertips. Nothing ever topped the ecstasy of piano until Seungri took him to other heights.

More than any other time in his damn life, Sehun wanted to see. He yearned to look at Seungri’s face and take his time with his body. He wanted to look at him and ravish in every detail of his physique. It will probably become lethal by then. Sehun was in far too deep without adding visual provocation to the whole thing.

However, being blind didn’t stop him from exploring Seungri’s body last night. He touched him everywhere, getting a good sense of his proportions and his looks. Seungri was indeed beautifully scripted and mesmerising in Sehun’s mind eye.

When he woke up in the morning, tangled in sheets around Seungri’s body, Sehun resumed his bold exploration. He will probably never get enough of touching him. He wished he can do it whenever he wanted. Feeling his way from bottom to top, Sehun lingered a little around Seungri’s chest then moved along to his sculptured face. After a long while of touching his thin lips, his pointed nose, his beautifully shaped eyes, his front and every little detail, Sehun put both hands on Seungri’s cheeks and leaned in to plant a light peck on the mouth.

Before he could pull away, Seungri grabbed him by the shoulders and placed him underneath him deepening what Sehun thought it would be a light peck. They were once again thrown into passionate kissing and the room was suddenly too hot. Sehun surrendered his whole being wanting that indescribable bliss to take hold of him all over again. Since when did he began to need something he didn’t even have in the first place?

Seungri will be the bloody end of him. He just doesn’t stop making himself irreplaceable in Sehun’s once peaceful, boring, unwanted life.

“You once said you weren’t born blind,” Seungri Sehun’s back when they were once again laying in each other’s arms. “How did it happen?”

It’s that time. Sehun has to tell Seungri everything. It’s fair enough since he knows about Seungri’s childhood –not that he told him himself. At the matter of fact, Sehun wanted to let Seungri into this intimate part of his life. Sehun really wanted to share everything with him. The good and the bad.

Sehun took a slow breath dreading where or how to start. The he just surrendered deciding to let the words flow on their own.

“I had a twin.” Sehun started in a slow voice. “His name was Sehyun. Although we looked exactly alike, was the exact opposite of me personality wise. He was social, into sports and had many friends while I was more into books, my life with piano started when I was four and I don’t really get out unless it’s necessary. Sehyun never abandoned me, he knew I was unsocial so he always spared time for me and made me go out with him. I disliked people but I didn’t dislike him. He was the only bright thing in the darkness. Usually, I go out with him. We do tours on our bicycles in the neighbourhood. One day, a truck came by the main street and Sehyun shouted at me to get away. It was too late. We were both crushed underneath it. The last thing I remember is Sehyun’s bloodied face. After that it was all black. I lost my sight and Sehyun lost his life.”

Silence.

God, Sehun hated that part of his life too damn much. Memories of that accident haunt him until this very day.

“How old were you?” Seungri asked after a while.

“Ten,” Sehun answered, burying his head in Seungri’s neck. He needed the warmth he emanates. “I hated life afterwards. My parents tried to console me and stay by my side but I knew that deep down they wished it was Sehyun who survived. No matter how much they supported me, I’ve never shown recognition. Then they were dead as well and it was only me.”

Seungri hugged him tight almost cutting off his air supply. “There’s me as well.”

Sehun lifted his head unbelieving his own ears. At the same time, happy sensations surrounded his whole being, he couldn’t help smiling broadly. “Are you serious?”

“Have I ever joked around with you?” Seungri his hair. “And you look breath-taking when you smile. You should do that more.”

Then once again, Seungri took him to that magical place all over again. A place where neither his bloody past nor his haunting nightmares existed.

*****

Days and weeks passed. Sehun’s world was getting brighter by the day. His nightmares were almost inexistent. Seungri made them all go away through his sensual touches and ardent kisses. Sehun didn’t have time to be afraid of nightmares when he slept in Seungri’s arms every night. Even if he happened to have one, Seungri would be there when he wakes up. He would soothe him and make it all go away.

Sehun learnt to give complete trust to Seungri. He allowed him to take him out of the house. Sehun put his hand in Seungri’s own and went out with him for a long stroll. At first, Sehun was nervous but when S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter