Five

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Intertwined[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Five[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"When two corrupted souls collide"[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]Doubts.

Lots of doubts.

Sehun was at a critical point where he couldn’t even recognise himself anymore.

He wasn't the type who would doubt his own existence. But lately he truly didn’t know what he was. He wasn't the same. Not really. He surely wasn't that detached cold person who's indifferent to everything that surrounded him.

It was like his world came apart in the span of such a short time.

These days, he found himself thinking about his childhood. The memories came out of nowhere. He was a lonely child and not only because of his condition. His parents closed him off. He had home education. Home supervision and home everything. He didn't have friends growing up. He wasn't even allowed to raise a pet.

But Sehun didn't blame his parents. He could've changed when he grew up and yet he chose to remain the same cold distant bastard who didn’t care about anyone –and no one cared about him.

It was as if his previous life was a mere convenience. Something to pass time with.

He only played piano and roamed aimlessly like a lost person. As if Sehun didn’t belong in this world in the first place. He often thought that he was misplaced. This existence was probably never his. Sehun was now sure that he was never meant to be born.

He should’ve died like the other one.

Things would’ve been much better that way.

He would’ve not been kidnapped, brought here or reached the point of complete loss.

Sehun was empty.

And for the first time in his life, he actually felt hurt for being that way. It wasn’t his fault. He didn’t do anything wrong. And yet, he couldn’t drive the haunting shadows away. They lingered around waiting for his ultimate fall to devour him whole.

Seungri was probably one of them. He could be their freaking master for all he knew.

The man was the reason he reached this point. He shook his world and made him revise his beliefs and own agenda.

He was dangerous.

Sehun knew that ever since the beginning and yet he opted to play with fire. Alas, he got burnt just like any idiot would have.

The worst part that Sehun was never an idiot. He was actually a smart bastard who calculated everything. He aimed for perfection.

He ruled his bloody life.

Now that he was at the mercy of someone else, Sehun didn’t think he will even have that privilege again.

When Seungri kissed him, Sehun lost all thoughts. As if the moment existed in one of his alternative existences, Sehun felt like dissociating and yet penetrating himself for the first time ever.

The sensation was surreal for his body, heart and soul. He racked his brain trying to figure out what the hell happened to him back then and yet no answer ever came. It was like it swore secrecy against him.

It was all because of Seungri.

How dare he send chaos into Sehun’s normal ordinary life?

Sehun could’ve been living a peaceful boring life if it wasn’t for this torrent of confusion that assaulted him out of nowhere.

“Have you finished eating?”

Sehun jumped, he must’ve been too immersed in his thoughts to not notice Seungri coming in.

“Yes.” Sehun pushed the plate away.

“Would you stop making that one same irritating facial expression?”

“I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter