Eleven

Intertwined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Intertwined[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Eleven[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"When two corrupted souls collide"[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]When Sehun opened his eyes, bright light blinded him. He immediately shut them before attempting another look under the doctor's encouragement. When he opened them again, whiteshadows became to form in front of his face and Sehun started to distinguish details little by little.

His sight was back.

The world was in colours again. Sehun wasn't doomed to black like he used to.

How come he wasn't happy? He was in fact depressed and too bloody tired of everything.

It was about two weeks since he last saw Seungri. He disappeared. Just like that. Without saying a word whatsoever.

Sehun tried asking the nurses and his doctor but they denied knowing whom he was talking about. As if they want to convince him that whatever happened was a dream. As if Seungri never existed.

But Sehun knows. His heart, body and soul know all too well that Seungri is real. He was carved at the depths of his insides. No matter what mind games they tried to play with him, Sehun knew all too well that Seungri was too bloody real.

Yet, with that knowledge came the pain. The agony of missing Seungri now that they were apart. Sehun wasn't breathing normally ever since he woke up and didn't find Seungri by his side. He wanted to get angry and curse Seungri for leaving him alone. Instead, Sehun found himself begging for Seungri to come back. Sehun forgot all about pride and the rest of the empty nonsense. He just wanted Seungri back. He simply couldn't live without him. Not anymore.

Sehun screamed Seungri's name again and again but Seungri didn't come. Instead, the nurses rushed in to inject him with a sedative.

Even Rin wasn't there. Sehun was left alone. Just like that.

When he was about to leave the hospital, Sehun got an unexpected visitor. He recognised him by his voice when he was speaking to the nurses.

"Mr Kim?" Sehun called getting a better look at the butler who accompanied him for almost all of his life. He was thinner and looked younger than what Sehun imagined him to be.

"Oh master! Thank God! Are you hurt?"

"I am completely fine." Physically that is. "More importantly, how did you know I was here?"

"Oh," the butler got a letter from his pocket. "I received this letter without address in the morning and I came as soon as I could."

Sehun looked at the letter but couldn't recognise the words. Not quite. He was used to Braille’s letters instead.

"You can see?!" The butler asked following Sehun's field of vision.

Sehun nodded. "I can now but I can't really recognise this writing. Would you read it for me?"

"It says 'you can find Sehun in this address' and this hospital's address was written."

"And you just came?" Sehun asked. "It's a suspicious letter."

"I didn't care. That was the first hope I got in months. Everyone thought you were dead."

I am more or less so right now.

"I am so glad you're alive and well."

"Thank you Mr Kim." Sehun couldn't share his butler's feelings of gratitude. He was just so bitter and depressed. The emptiness in his heart was agonisingly painful.

Although Sehun didn't want to leave the hospital in hope that Seungri or Rin might come back for him, he had no choice but to eventually go.

When his butler went to settle the hospital's bill, the petite woman behind the desk told him that it was already paid.

"Who paid it?" Sehun asked eager to find any information about Seungri.

"It was through an anonymous account sir."

Doors closed in Sehun's face all over again. Not only Seungri dumped him but he also refused to let Sehun find him under any circumstance.

Sehun should hate Seungri. He should've bloody despised him for doing this to him. Yet, he only wanted him back. Sehun can forgive anything as long as he has Seungri by his side.

Instead, he had Mr Kim and they were heading to the house he once called home.

"How far are we from the house?" Sehun asked once the driver –a new one whom Sehun didn't recognise either his voice or smell– hit the road.

"Very far master." Mr Kim answered. "You might consider sleeping."

It turns out that Sehun was taken several long prefectures away from where he used to live. It took them more than half a day to reach the house.

Rather than the memories one expects to hit Sehun, he just felt cold and detached from his birth home. He was too tired and emotionally drained. Therefore, he just opted to sleep declining the supper Mr Kim asked the chef to make him.

A frightening nightmare assaulted him that night. Sehun woke up drenched in sweat and fear. This time, there was no Seungri to help him soothe the pain and force the shadows to leave him alone. Instead, Sehun found himself alone, in a dark room.

Bloody hell.

Is Sehun’s life going to be this empty from now on?

Sehun was wrong.

His life wasn’t only empty. It was also meaningless. Repetitive and without any charm.

He went back to doing recitals because piano was the most important thing in his life again. He didn’t miss the crowd or the love he received from people. He only missed showing his skills to a public who cares.

Also deep down, he hoped Seungri would come to find him if he somehow heard or read about him. Therefore, Sehun extended his activities, travelled and did recitals all over Europe and even some other countries. He didn’t care for the fame but he still accepted the invitations he got to play piano concertos with famous orchestras and conductors. Sehun just wished Seungri will somehow stumble upon articles or reports written on Sehun and come for him.

For a long time, that was Sehun’s only hope. But as days, weeks and months went by; Sehun was starting to lose that hope little by little. No matter how much he got popular, no matter how many recitals and Concertos he performed, there was still no sight of Seungri.

He abandoned him with no thoughts of coming back.

Sehun was really on his own now.

The more he thought about that possibility, the more his heart sunk even deeper. Seungri left him once and for all. Sehun was a fool thinking they might ever reunite again.

When reality sunk in, Sehun hated life all over again. Even more before when Seungri took him. Which says a lot since he so bloody messed up in the past.

Sehun just stumbled in everyday life just because he has to. Nothing was worth living for anymore. Just like nothing made sense. He wanted everything to end. Yet, there was some urge that kept him moving forward. As if he had to.

Once, he was having lunch alone in a little restaurant. He was under disguise because he was too famous now. It’s certainly not a good experience to get a crowd asking for autographs. It made Sehun uncomfortable. He never asked to be this known and he didn’t want fans. He only wanted Seungri to recognise him. Instead, that plan backfired and his popularity was getting out of control. Mr Kim forced him to have bodyguards. They’re in fact sitting all around him.

Great.

Sehun didn’t even have his freedom anymore.

When his order arrived, Sehun suddenly lacked the appetite. He played around with the veggies in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter