Chapter 6

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On this fine Saturday morning, I was munching on my cereal while replying to my Dad and my brother's messages. Yeah and also Daehyun’s message. Well, me and Daehyun were texting each other quite often right now. It’s because we were already being friends and nothing more besides that. I already spent my life here for two weeks and I missed my home so much.

I was going to have lunch with Mina and Yoojin today. We hadn’t met each other for a while and I already missed them.

I soon arrived at Mugyodong Bugeokukjib. Mina and Yoojin were already arrived. Mina told me that I should try the fish soup in this restaurant because it did taste the best. So, I chose to order it for my lunch.

“How’s the things with Daehyun?” Mina suddenly asked while wiggling her eyelashes.

“What thing unnie?” I confusedly asked her.

“C’mon Ana, you surely know what am I talking about. Daehyun asked me your phone number and Yongguk told me that Daehyun was always talking about you. So, what does that mean? He probably has interested in you!” She giggled. I almost choked on my milk tea.

“Oh my god! So it’s true! That’s why Daehyun always has those soft gazes and always smiling at you when we were in the café with BAP members last week.” Yoojin also teased me while giggling.

“Guys please, it’s not what you think. Daehyun is a good friend. I never thought he has interested in me. I know he has a high standard for a girl and it’s not me of course.”

“Yah Ana don’t talk like that, you don’t know how beautiful you are.” Yoojin corrected.

“And I’m 100% sure Daehyun is really interested in you. Just wait and see.” Mina winked at me and we began to eat our lunch.

We had a nice conversation while eating our lunch. Due to our activities on the weekdays, we rarely hang out with each other. I and Yoojin were busy with our college and Mina was busy with her clothing store. I promised her I would go to her shop someday. I also told them that I and Bangtan were already being friends right now. Then I told them about my problem with Taehyung and they just laughed at me and Yoojin explained. “Well, I’ve been already being their fan for almost three years. He’s difficult to understand Ana because he’s kind of weird sometimes. You know how the AB type personality.” Yoojin chirped then she gulped the mineral water.

“But he’s actually a nice person Ana, he always acts cheerful in the fan signing.” Yoojin added and smiled. I just nodded at her.

“Oh Yoojin, I really want to introduce you to them especially Jin. He’s really handsome, you have a good catch.” I laughed at her.

“I know it, I’ve come to their fan signing for more than five times already. When I stood in front of him, I nearly fainted you know.” Yoojin chuckled. Wow Yoojin was indeed a good fan, I couldn’t wait to introduce her to them so she would be happy.

 

 

 

After I had lunch with Yoojin and Mina, I came back to my apartment. I hopped off from the bus and began to walk to the building. But I suddenly stopped my step because I saw a guy and a little girl who’s crying loudly.

I squinted my eyes at them then I gasped. It’s Taehyung. Did he make that little kid cry? What a troublesome. So, I decided to approach them.

“What’s happening here? Did you make she cry?” I asked Taehyung and his eyes widened at me. I bend my body to the girl’s level and asked her. “Why are you crying sweetie? Did the ahjussi do anything bad to you?” The little girl only shook her head and still sobbing loudly.

“Hey, it’s not my fault. Why are you always accusing people so easily huh?” I glared my eyes at him and he only sighed. “I think she lost her mother in the crowd and I tried to help her but she's still crying.”

“Why you didn’t do anything to stop her cries?” Yes, I didn’t like to see someone crying. I myself didn’t like to cry though. I didn’t remember the last time I cried but it was surely a really long time ago. Crying didn’t solve any problem, it would only make me looked like a weak girl.

“I tried my best, I already made a funny face and a funny gesture like this to comfort her but she didn’t stop crying.” He tried to make hilarious faces and gestures like he did to the little girl before.

I blinked at him and held my laughter. Like seriously he’s really weird! I suddenly remembered my cotton candy that I bought outside the restaurant earlier. I opened my bag and I took the cotton candy. “Do you like cotton candy? Here, this is for you.” I gave the cotton candy to the little girl and I smiled at her.

The little girl took the cotton candy shyly and whispered. “Thank you unnie.”

I smiled at her then asked. “So why are you crying?”

“I was here with my mom before, but I don’t know where she is right now.” She pouted cutely, but she already stopped crying.

“Oh I see, uhm unnie and this ahjussi will help you to find your mom so don’t worry okay?” I asked her and she just nodded her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter