Chapter 11

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

“You can leave now.” Bang Sihyuk PD-nim said to me in a cold tone.

“Thank you and once again I’m sorry.” I bowed to him and left the room.

After I had the conversation with Ana an hour ago, I came right away to BigHit Entertainment Office. I already know what they want to talk about. I explained to my managers and to Bang Sihyuk PD-nim that the news in the internet which I had a girlfriend was true. I was lying to them that I currently having a girlfriend for two weeks. Bang Sihyuk PD-nim was really mad at me. He didn’t care if I had a girlfriend, he was mad because I couldn’t handle and hide my relationship. He said he couldn’t do anything besides to reveal my relationship into the public because the pictures look so real so the agency couldn’t shield the rumor anymore. I was truly regretting my careless act before, I just dragged Ana into my problem. Revealing your relationship into the public wasn’t easy, you should face some fans who couldn’t accept it. I’m so worried if Ana would get tons of hates too, but I just promised to myself I would protect her at all costs. This is all my fault in the first place though.

I walked lifelessly into the practice room. Namjoon already texted me that I should go to the practice room after I had a talk with Bang Sihyuk PD-nim. I opened the practice room door and I saw Jungkook glared at me with his piercing eyes.

I sat on the floor and tried to greet the guys casually. “Hi guys, already finished with the schedule?”

“Cut the crap and spill it Taehyung.” Namjoon cut me off.

“Are you and Ana are dating for real?” Jin asked me with a slight smile.

I sighed. “First of all I would like to say sorry guys. I had some problems and I need to ask for Ana’s help.”

“What do you mean?” Jimin asked me.

“We aren’t dating for real, I asked Ana to be my fake girlfriend becau—“ Suddenly Jungkook grabbed my collar and punched me on the face twice.

“Are you crazy? What do you think you are doing to her you bast--” Jungkook screamed on top of me and almost threw a punch on my face again but Namjoon and Jimin held him. They dragged him away off me to the corner of the practice room. He was struggling from their grasps and kept yelling dirty words at me. I wiped my nose with my hand and I saw blood on it.

“Jeon Jungkook stop it! He’s your hyung! Have some respects!” Namjoon scolded him.

“Why should I respect him? He just dragged Ana noona into his problem! I don’t want her to be hurt later! Hyungs get off, I need to give him some lessons!” Jungkook shouted in anger.

“NO! You need to cool your mind first Jungkook.” Namjoon hissed at him. Jungkook pulled away harshly from their grasps and he looked at me with full of hatred.

“We need to talk later loser.” Jungkook said those words coldly and left the room with a loud bang on the door.

“Don’t worry about it Tae, he’ll be back into his own sense soon.” Hoseok tried to cheer me up.

“So mind to explain the problem?” Yoongi asked once again. I nodded my head and began to tell them everything.

 

 

 

After I explained the problems to the boys, they were speechless at first. They didn’t blame me for my mistakes, they said they want to support me and they also want to help me to protect Ana if something bad would happen to her in the future. I felt so relieved because the boys want to help me. They’re like my own brothers who care for me a lot.

I entered the elevator and pressed the highest floor of the BigHit Building. I chose to explain the problems to Jungkook. I knew he was in the rooftop right now. Whenever he had problems or he wanted to be alone, he was always there. I opened the rooftop door and I saw Jungkook was leaning his body onto the railing. I walked approaching him. I stood beside him and I cleared my throat.

“Hey Kookie. You remember the first time we were here when we were still being trainees? We ate ice creams in this spot but I accidentally dropped it and it fall down bellow onto someone’s head.” I chuckled and pointed toward the pavement below. “He looked up toward us and we immediately hided and ran away afraid that person would chase us.” I glanced at Jungkook and I saw his lips curled into a small smile.

“I’m sorry about the punch a while ago in the practice room hyung. I was so mad back then.” He sighed.

“It’s okay Kookie. I’m sorry too. I know Ana is your precious noona, so no wonder you’re m---”

“I like her hyung. I like Ana noona.” I froze immediately when I heard Jungkook’s confession. He likes Ana? I thought he was seeing her like his own older sister and nothing more.

“I really like her hyung. A lot. She’s different. She’s so smart, beautiful, mature, and she treats me like a normal person, not like an idol or a celebrity. I feel comfortable around her hyung. I don’t want her to get hurt.” He looked straight into my eyes. I just kept silent with his sudden confession. I never thought about this at all. I wanted to say something but Jungkook cut me with a question. “For how long hyung? How long Ana noona will be your fake girlfriend?”

“It’s for three months. I’m sorry Jungkook, I never thought you like her.” I said to him with guilty.

“It’s okay hyung. I know you have the reason behind this. Mind to explain the reason?” He smiled at me.

I nodded but before I explained it, I said. “I promise you, I’ll never like the same girl as yours. I promise I’ll never like her.” I smiled then I began to tell him the problem.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter