Chapter 17

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

The sunlight was hitting my eyes as soon as I opened my eyes. My body shifted a bit but I stopped when I felt someone was hugging me. I looked down and I immediately smiled when I saw Ana’s head was leaning against my chest and her right arm was around my stomach. My own arms also securely wrapping around her petite body and I blushed slightly at our close distance. I didn’t know why we ended up sitting in this position. I recalled that we’re being locked here so we just spent our night here last night.

 

“Hey, have you listened to our songs?” I tried to make a conversation with my arm still wrapping around her waist. My heart was starting to beat so fast. Of course, it wasn’t because of I sat beside her with no space between us, it’s exactly because of the cold air here.

“Uhm yeah, they’re so good.” I heard she answered truthfully.

“What’s your favourite song?” I asked once again as I glanced to look at her.

“There’s so many but I think my favourite are hold me tight, 24/7=heaven, and miss right.”

My eyes widened when I heard she said hold me tight was one of her favourite songs. “Hold me tight? Seriously?” I asked in shock, I couldn’t hide my excitement.

“Yups, that song is so good and beautiful. Why? Why are you so shock when you knew I like hold me tight?”

“Nope, I just--- yeah hold me tight is my favourite song too.” I almost said that hold me tight was my self-composed song, but I thought it’s not the time to brag about it. I just let a chuckle and I continued. “I’m going to sing it, you should thank me later. I never sang this in front of anyone in personal.” I cleared my throat and I began to sing the chorus. “Kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo. Can you trust me, can you trust me, can you trust me kkwak kkeureoanajwo. Kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo. Can you trust me, can you trust me jebal jebal jebal kkeureoanajwo.”

It’s the truth, I never sang this song in front of anyone except my fans and it’s kind made me feel nervous to sing it for someone personally but I kept singing it anyway.

I took a peek to look at Ana’s face and I felt glad that she was listening at me with her eyes being closed. I saw her eyes opened slowly and she smiled when I began to sing to second chorus. I finished singing and I almost jumped from my seat when I felt Ana’s head was leaning against my right shoulder.

“Ana what—what---uhm are you already sleeping? You know uhm you--you can’t lean your head on my shoulder because your head is so heavy!” I let a small laugh, tried to again but I didn’t hear a response from her. I took a peek to her face and I saw she was already sleeping with a slight smile on her face. I let a small sigh as I adjusted her head to lean comfortably on my shoulder. I looked at her sleeping face and I brushed away some strain hairs on her face and I slipped them behind her ear.

“Yah stupid, you always said you don’t want me to be worry but in the end you keep getting me worried over you. Don’t make me worried again later, okay?” I whispered those words to her. I knew she already asleep, so she didn’t reply my words. “Good night, Ana.” I said once again as I tightened my arm around her waist. Then I followed her to drift into a slumber.

 

I smiled as I recalled the event that we had been through last night. So it means that we just spent our night together? I shook my head immediately. No Taehyung what are you thinking about? I snapped from my thoughts when I felt Ana’s body was shifting slowly and she mumbled something but I couldn’t catch what she just said. I felt something was strange. I looked at Ana’s red face and there’s also some sweats on her forehead. I immediately placed my hand on her forehead and I gasped when I felt she was burning. she must catch a cold because being outside here for the long time! I shook her body slowly to wake her up but she didn’t open her eyes.

“Tae, I feel dizzy and my head feels like spinning.” I heard she mumbled weakly but she still didn’t open her eyes.

“Okay okay I get it, don’t move and talk too much okay?” I begged her softly and I began to scoop her body in my arms. I walked toward the rooftop door and I opened it. Thank god the door has already been unlocked. I walked carefully into the elevator and I pressed the 7th button. I looked into Ana’s face and I saw she looked like suffering a lot from the fever. Kim Taehyung why are you always giving her troubles?

The elevator finally reached the 7th floor and I walked into her room. Aish I forget, she must lock her door and I don’t even know her password door. I sighed and I walked into another direction, I walked into my own room and I pressed the password. I entered the room and I almost got a heart attack when I heard Jin’s voice.

“Yah Kim Taehyung where do you think you’re going last night and why we also couldn’t reach your phone?” Jin scolded and he stopped his complain when he saw Ana’s in my arms. “Oh my god! What did you do to her you idiot?”

“Hyung could you please softer your voice a bit? She got a fever.” I answered him as I walked toward my bedroom. I placed her body on my bed carefully and I put a blanket on her body to keep her warm. When I turned my body to leave the bedroom, Jimin and Jin were already in front of me, glaring with their dead glares. I sighed as I muttered. “Okay guys I know you want me to explain it but later okay? You guys see Ana is having a fever right? We should take care of her first.”

“Okay I got it Tae, I’m going to cook a porridge for her. Don’t worry she will recover soon.” Jin smiled then he left the bedroom to cook the porridge in the kitchen.

“Dude, I don’t know where did you spend your night last night and why were you back with Ana noona, but I know something was up. You’re lucky Jungkook already left to the studio or else he will kill you when he found out about this. As well as Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung too, they would choke you to death if they knew their best friend got a fever because of you.”

“Yeah yeah whatever you said Jimin, so they already left for their schedule?” I walked pass him to grab a towel and a bowl of a warm water for Ana.

“Yes, it’s only Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, and me here but Yoongi hyung is still sleeping. Tae, you owe me some explanations okay? But I smell something fishy here, the way you treat Ana noona right now is somewhat different! Did something happen last night between you two?” He teased me with a smirk plastered on his face as he was ogling his eyelashes at me.

“Why do you want to know so much Jimin? For your information, we didn’t do anything as you thought in your dirty y mind!” I scoffed at him and I walked back to my bedroom.

“Aaawww I was just kidding, why are you so serious?” I heard he laughed at me and he continued. “I see someone is already in his care side but he’s pretending to not care at all over her~ Well okay Tae, please take care of Ana noona. I’m going to wake Yoongi hyung up and help Jin hyung with the foods.” He chuckled and patted my shoulder then he left to enter Yoongi’s room. I just shook my head and entering my own bedroom.

 

 

 

Ana’s POV

My heavy lids were slowly being opened by themselves and I felt a warm wet thing on my forehead. I blinked my eyes to adjust them from the sudden l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter