Chapter 15

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

It’s been one month already since I became Taehyung’s ‘girlfriend’. I couldn’t wait till another two months so we would end this fake relationship. Nothing was changed since the first day of being his fake girlfriend. People in my college already minding their own business and didn’t glance at me nor whispering with each other when I walked pass them. It kinds of relieve though. When I walked on the street, there’s also Bangtan’s fans or Taehyung’s fans who asked me if I was Taehyung’s girlfriend or not and I just answered them with a ‘yes’ and a warm smile.

I also began to receive some threat texts like “just break up with him you ” “you don’t deserve our V oppa!” “don’t get near with our BTS if you want to sleep in peace” and other inappropriate messages. I admit that I’m kinda scared about it and I didn’t know how did they get my phone number, but I chose to shrug it off. I still kept getting a mysterious box in front of my apartment room in the two or three days and no one knew about it, except Hoseok. He kept the secret very well. I admit that he’s a nice guy to talk to, if I had a problem or vice versa we always talk to each other and find the way to solve it. Me, Hoseok, and Namjoon usually went to hang out together in the rooftop though. I don’t know why I’m so attached with them, maybe it’s because we are in the same age so we really get along very well.

As for Daehyun, we haven’t met each other for a while. He’s currently busy with BAP’s comeback. The last time we’ve met each other was a week ago when me, Mina, Yoojin, and also all of BAP members were having lunch together. Daehyun said to me that he already knew about the things which happened between me and Taehyung, he said that Taehyung already explained the truth to him. He kept asking me if there’s people who disturbed me or not but I just told him there’s none and I said to him no need to worry about me.

Jinnie, Mina, and Yoojin, they already knew about the problem that I faced. They got shocked at first. Jinnie and Yoojin were giving me some courage and telling me they want to help me with everything if I faced troubles later. Mina got mad at Taehyung and she really wanted to kill him for being so reckless and dragging me into his problem.

“Ana, that Taehyung jerk didn’t do something bad to you right? I swear to God if he has a courage to do something, I’m going to break his neck!” Mina said as she chewed her food. Me, Yoojin, and Mina were having dinner together in my apartment right now.

“He didn’t do something bad to me unnie. You don’t have to worry, he’s a good guy.” I smiled at Mina after I drank my water.

“But still….I don’t like him Ana. He dragged you into his problem and I hate it, he’s so careless.” I saw Mina rolled her eyes with annoyance.

“But I think Taehyung and Ana look so good together, I saw some pictures of them being together and I find it cute.” Yoojin giggled.

“Yah Kim Yoojin what are you talking about?” Mina snapped at Yoojin and she continued. “I prefer she’s with Daehyun of course. Daehyun looks more mature than that Taehyung kid.”

I just laughed at them as I said. “Guys stop it. Daehyun and Taehyung are both my good friends. Besides that me and Taehyung would end up this fake relationship in two months though so yeah.” I smiled and I heard my phone was beeping, signaling there’s a message arrived. I unlocked my phone and I saw one unread text from Daehyun. I smiled slightly as I opened the text.

 

 

From: Jung Daehyun

Hi Ana, what are you doing now? Did you eat your dinner? Eat well okay? :) And I want to ask you about something, do you have any plan tomorrow? We want to invite you to watch our practice, is that okay with you?

 

 

I began to type a reply to Daehyun but I heard someone was giggling. I turned my head to the side and I saw Mina was peeking at my phone then she was smirking at me.

“Daehyun is only a good friend huh? I don’t think so…..” Mina said as she was still smirking at me. “You’re even smiling from ear to ear when you read his message.” She teased me even more while ogling her eyelashes.

“It’s not what you think unnie, you know that I just love smiling. I swear Daehyun is indeed a good friend.” I said to her as I smacked her arm softly.

“Okay okay whatever you say cutie pie. Go reply to his message, don’t make your prince wait for long.” She teased me once again as she’s winking. I just shook my head while smiling, then I began to type a reply to Daehyun’s text.

 

 

 

 

Me and Daehyun arrived at the building which I assumed was his agency. The Building showed a sign which was written ‘TS ENTERTAINMENT’. Daehyun fetched me this morning in the apartment lobby and he drove me to his agency.

“C’mon Ana, come in.” Daehyun walked in front of me as he gestured me to follow him.

I was just staring at him with a hesitant face. “Is it okay if I enter this building?” I asked him.

He walked approaching me and he took my right hand. “Of course Ana, you’re BAP’s friend so you can come in.” He said while smiling then he dragged me softly inside the building. We were still walking hand in hand and Daehyun just kept putting his smile on his face. He greeted everyone in the hallway and I just put a warm smile because I felt nervous with this new environment.

We finally arrived in front of a door which was written ‘BAP’s Practice Room’ and Daehyun opened it. I saw Yongguk was busy with his laptop, Himchan and Youngjae were talking with each other, and Jongup and Junhong were dancing together. Junhong suddenly stopped his dance when he saw me on the mirror.

“Ah Ana noona is coming!” He said loudly as he turned his body toward me. The rest of the members also turned their heads to look at us.

“Well Daehyun hyung, what do you think you’re doing? She’s someone else girlfriend and you’re taking her hand in yours? Tsk tsk tsk” Youngjae said as he shook his head.

I looked down into my own hand and I just realized my hand was still in Daehyun’s. I pulled it away softly and I greeted the boys with smile. “Hi guys, Daehyun invited me to watch your practice. So is it okay?”

“Of course it’s okay sweetie!” Himchan said as he winked at me.

“Hyung oh my God don’t be like that! Noona already has a boyfriend!” Junhong said to him with a glare and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter