Chapter 18

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

“So are you the member of the boy group called--- what is it again? Body armor vest something? What a silly name.” The guy who sat in front of me asked me as he rolled his eyes.

I and a guy whom I assumed was Ana’s relative were sitting in front of each other in Ana’s living room. Ana was really shocked when she found out that this guy and her best friend whose name Jinnie, were visiting into her place. It’s probably because of she didn’t know that they would go to visit her right now.

Ana was immediately dragging that Jinnie girl to her bedroom as soon as she saw them and she left me with this guy. In the end, I and this guy who’s looking so unfriendly were sitting and having some conversations together.

“It’s Bangtan Sonyeondan or BTS hyung.” I corrected him as I put a smile on my face.

“Yeah whatever, it’s still a stupid name for me. And wait----did you call me a ‘hyung’?” He scoffed and he continued. “We just met in less than fifteen minutes, but you already called me ‘hyung’?”

“Uhm I’m sorry because I don’t know your name so---“

“I’m Ryan, Ana’s cousin. Well, I’m your girlfriend’s cousin then.” He cut me off as he folded his arms on his chest. “So how should I call you? V or Taehyung?”

“It’s up to you hyung, ah I mean Ryan-ssi. You can call me anything.” I answered him with a light smile. Aish this guy is getting on my nerves, he’s lucky that he’s Ana’s cousin. If not, I already gave him some of my fighting skills which I’ve learned from my upcoming drama ‘Hwarang’.

“Okay Taehyung-ssi so you must be surprised that I’m fluently speaking Korean right? It’s because I used to live here for four years to pursue my study in Korea University two years ago.” He explained to me. Okay so that’s why he can speak Korean. “And I came here to check on my cousin if she’s living well or not, so she’s living well here?” He asked me as he raised his eyebrow. He looks so rude, just like his cousin. Well, Ana is way more friendly than him.

“Yes Ryan-ssi, she’s living well. Don’t worry about it.” I tried to be polite even though this guy was acting like a douche.

“Okay so Taehyung, I’m glad to know that Ana is living well and I knew from my friend that you and my cousin are dating now, am I right?” He intimidated me with his glare.

“Yes it’s true Ryan-ssi, I and Ana are in a relationship now.” I nodded my head.

“Do you live in this apartment building too? With your team members?” He asked me once again.

“Yes, we live in across of Ana’s room.”

“Okay, so I don’t need to be worried of her because there’s some guys who live near her so you guys can protect her right?” He ordered and he continued. “But wait. If you’re living across this room, it doesn’t mean that you can do anything to her, you got it?” He warned me with a killer stare.

I just let a simple warm smile and replied. “You can trust me Ryan-ssi. Ana is really precious to me, I won’t do something bad to her and of course I will protect her. You can count on me.”

He just nodded his head. “Okay and please remember it. If you hurt her, you know what will happen to you later okay?”

 

 

 

Ana’s POV

I and Jinnie were in my bedroom right now. I had never expected her and Ryan would come here at this time, with Taehyung was in my own apartment though. They would surely think that something was up, okay well Jinnie already knew the truth about Taehyung as my fake boyfriend but Ryan? If he knew that Taehyung, the ex bias from my ex favourite group who gave me the big impact from my past accident was my fake boyfriend, Ryan would definitely mad for sure.

I held Jinnie’s hand and immediately dragging her into the bed. I sat on it and she followed me to sit beside me. I let a huge sigh.

“Jinnie, why didn’t you tell me that you would come here with Ryan?” I asked her as I massaged my temple. I still felt a little bit dizzy from the fever.

“I already contacted you since yesterday, telling you that me and your cousin would come to Seoul today Ana, but you didn’t reply any of my tons texts! And I was also calling you many times but you didn’t pick it up.” She complained to me as she rolled her eyes.

Okay I forgot about my phone. I left it in my room since I got back from TS Entertainment yesterday’s evening and since last night, I spent the night in the rooftop with that stupid Taehyung, so yeah I didn’t check it at all. I looked around to search for my phone and I found it on my nightstand. I took my phone and I unlocked it, I saw texts from Yoojin, Daehyun, Leo, my mom, and there were ton of texts and miss calls from Ryan and Jinnie.

“See? I already sent texts and called you million times but seems like you ignored all of them?” Jinnie folded her arms on her chest.

I just grinned at her apologetically. “I’m so sorry Jinnie, I was too busy since yesterday, so I didn’t even have time to check my phone.” I lied to her as I chuckled nervously. “Wait, by the way how could you come here with Ryan? I mean the security in the lobby doesn’t allow anyone to enter the apartment besides the owners.”

“Ah you forgot that Ryan has a friend whose his mother is the best friend of this apartment building’s owner?” She answered as she was thinking deeply. “Well his name is Byunghun or something. He came to fetch us in the airport and he brought us here so that’s why.” She shrugged and I just nodded my head. “Well, you told me you’re too busy since yesterday. Busy doing something with your boyfriend huh?” She teased me with a wide smirk.

“Yah what are you talking about? He isn’t my real boyfriend though!” I smacked her arm playfully.

“But you two look like a real couple to me.” She shrugged and she continued. “And the fact that we found him inside your apartment room this early morning, I know something was up.” She teased me once again as she was ogling her eyelashes.

“He just took care of me because I have a fever, there’s nothing more.” I rolled my eyes at her. Wait, I forgot that I left Taehyung with Ryan right now in the living room. What if they talked about our relationship? “Jinnie, does Ryan know about me being Taehyung’s fake girlfriend?” I asked her as I bit my lower lips in nervous.

“Yeah he knew about your relationship with Taehyung but he doesn’t know if your relationship is just a fake one and I swear to the God I didn’t tell him! He knew from his friend, that Byunghun guy. He told Ryan everything.” She explained to me. Okay I’m so dead right now.

“Did he mad when he found out about this? So that’s why you guys are visiting me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter