Vodka

Hard Liquor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If life gives you lemons, add Vodka" -  adrien Elys

 

Chapter 3

 

I feel like i will lost  my balance again, walk limply and tighten my grip around vodka bottle like it will help me to walk properly, damn hell, why i have to reach my limit here, the limit to endure the knock out , not here, not in front of his apartment again, I don’t want to, damn , damn, I shake my head numerous time just to make my vision clear, but it didn't really help, black, black , come to me , swallow me.

 

I get drunk every night it has a damn reason, I don’t want to feel the pain inside my chest, you don’t know how it feels, that’s so ing cold, i want to warm my heart, you don’t know how it feels to be betrayed by the love of my life with my inv  father, and the funny thing is she also ed my best friend first before she seduce my father, why this world is full with cheaters! I feel death and cold inside, my heart froze, it doesn’t work if i didn’t pour it with liquor. 

 

“Yah, yah ! watch out” I hear someone yelled at me and the voice is so melodious, I would like to turn back and seeing the owner of the voice but what can I do ? my body isn’t working properly. I will hit the floor in any second I thought but it didn't happen.

 

“are you okay?” that angel voice talk to me again, I couldn’t see the face, my vision totally dark right now,”ah~”I think I am babbling something even myself didn’t know what is coming out from my mouth, that angel voice owner dragged me to go inside.”you’re so heavy. help yourself man" the man groaned and cursing under his breath, up close like this I can hear it clearly how y his voice sound, maybe this is just my drunken self talking. 

 

I feel my body land on something, I try to open my eyes to see where I am, only white couch covering my view, I couldn't handle to open my eyes for long, this ing headache.

 

“why you have to fall again in front of my apartment” that man mumbling again. in between my fight to open my eyes I can see him take off his jacket and bruise his hair with his finger, he throw his jacket on the floor and look at me with indescribable expression, I catch a glimpse of frustration and pity in his gaze.

 

“ didn’t you have anything to do man? Why you keep drinking this damn liquor? If you really have that much money, you should put it on good use." He keeps lecturing me.

 

I couldn't really understand why he is saying, knowing all his words is pointless for me right now because I couldn't really understand him, he sighed loudly, feeling defeated by my unresponsive state, he patted my head like a pet, I catch his wrist, he shouldn’t play with me.

 

He is shocked by my sudden movement, he struggle to let himself free but I tighten my grip “let me go ert.” I don’t know what got into me, to see him struggling awaken my desire, I try to trail my fingers on his arm,  his skin is too soft for a man,I shake my head numerous time and blink a couple of time to get my sense back.

 

He didn't stop his struggle and he try to free  himself with his other hand, I pulled hard on his arm and make him land on my chest, I gripped him tight in my embrace. I can feel his heart beats against my chest,  bump! Bump! He didn't struggle anymore and decided to lay heavy on top of my body and my heart slowly start to feel the warm, it's weird, this man can provide the thing only alcohol can provides for me this day, the warm feeling that creeping in my chest.

 

-End yunho POV-

 

Jaejoong lay down on yunho chest, he didn’t move because he feel so weird about his own heart, it beats faster twice than usual “are you still there?” jaejoong asked the man because the man lay still with jaejoong in his embrace. Waiting for a respon and there is none, jaejoong get up slowly from the man body, he examined yunho feature carefully, he can see his sad face. jaejoong look at the shining crystal in the corner of yunho eyes,the man is in tears.

 

Jaejoong try to stand but yunho stirred in his sleep, " where you want to go?” the husky voice speak to jaejoong, “ I want to change my clothes, do you want to drink something?"

"Aren't you afraid of me? I am just a Stranger" yunho asked jaejoong confused with jaejoong hospitality. He couldn't understand why this man is so calm with a stranger inside his house, forcing him in the stranger embrace.

“nope, you’re just human being and I know pretty well how to deal with a drunken man” jaejoong said in sad tone, yunho put his right hand on his forehead, trying to block his eyes from the light and give a massage to his painful head.

"I will bring you some water. Just wait here." Jaejoong heading toward the kitchen and pour some cold water for the man, He take yunho hand and put the water on his palm, yunho winced from the cold of the glass.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter