Irish

Hard Liquor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"To dispute with a drunkard is to debate with an empty house." -Publilius Syrus

 

Chapter 7

 

“jae, open the door please.”

yunho keep sobbing in front of jaejooong's bedroom, he knocks the door slowly with his knuckle. Jaejoong feel his heart moved, he couldn’t hear yunho broken voice, it breaks his own heart as well, he sit straightly at his spot, fixed his messy hair from their last activity, he wiped away his tears with his sleeve and buttoning his shirt.

He moved the handle and revealed the broken yunho , kneel down , yunho lift his head up to see jaejoong, he look like a lost puppy, his eyes are wet snd jaejoong couldn’t help but broke in tears again to see yunho like this, he drop his body on the floor near yunho and hug the big man tightly.

“jaejoong, I'm sorry, I know im such a jerk, but I didn’t know why I did it, it. it just a . ah. I'm sorry. I am lost for words to say for excuse because it's a horrible thing to do. Please forgive me . Forgive me. Forgive me.” yunho beg and beg in jaejoong's embrace. Jaejoong caress yunho back to calm him.

“jae , I came back to my father place, and ..and I found him at home with my ex, ing around in my house, I ing hate them.”

Jaejoong gasped to hear the confesion, He thought yunho came back to his house because of his advice. yunho really did what he told him to do, he shouldn’t suggest yunho about it, he feel so sorry because he inflicts the pain again in yunho's chest, he shouldn’t act like he really know the problem and tell that and this , he didn’t really know what kind of pain yunho has to bear right now.

“I forgive you, I know you weren't thinking straight awhile ago. Just don't mention about it ever again” Yunho nodded his head as an agreement , he promised he won’t do it again.

Soon , jaejoong feel tired to keep yunho in his arms, his slim hands couldn’t hold back yunho's heavy body for so long, he lean his back to the wall and keep calming yunho in his arms, let the half consious man sleep in his arms.

Yunho closed his eyes, feel at peace in jaejoong's embrace, jaejoong stares at yunho's face and wiped away his tears with his thumb, caress yunho face softly, make another comfort way to send the ma  in his arms to the deep slumber, slowly his tears falling seeing how fragile the man in his embrace.

Jaejoong didn’t tell yunho that he decided to come back to his own home, he will try once again to live with his father, yunho give him a hope, but he didn’t really sure how to tell the sleeping man, he is afraid he will be angry, but, what he afraid the most is that it won't even matter for the sleeping man about his departure from this apartment. 

********^^^^^^^^^^***********

Yunho open his eyes and he feel his back hurt, it must be because of his weird position when he sleep, and he realized that he is not in the bed, he look up to see at the owner of the warm chest, his eyes met with an angelic sleeping face, yunho staring at the beauty ,he feel his heart beats so fast and it make the blood crawling to his face, he feel hot so sudden when his eyes lay down at jaejoong plum lips and the sin scenes about what he and this man did flash In his mind.

He ponder about his action why he did what he did, he never got really attract to a man in his entire life, he sometimes find some man beautiful but not to the point he lust over them. He is sure that jaejoong kindness heart that draw him in to the man, he didn't mind at all to be close to this man always, to be held by him, but to force his desire to this man is simply so cruel for this man. He feels so ashame to himself but he couldn't stop to think about how fitting their body lining with each other. 

He removed jaejoong hand from his body slowly, when he could escaped from jaejoong's embrace , the body lost it balance and almost tumbling, yunho hurriedly catch jaejoong body and place it in his embrace.

"Why are you so kind to me, Jae? How could you stay like this all night long, just to keep me comfortable , sleeping in this position, you must be so tired , jaejoong-ah, im sorry for always being a trouble for you, hurting you, but, I feel not so sad for the first time in my life when I am with you, this life may be always bring me jokes and torment me, I always feel this distinc loneliness deep in my heart, I always used to keep all the pain by myself, I never really let people in anymore into my heart. But you did it effortlessly."

yunho whispering slowly to jaejoong sleeping figure while he stares at the beautiful face in his embrace, he feels like he can see this man's soul, shining through all his entire being, warming yunho just to be near this man.

“yunho?”Jaejoong mumble softly, he touched yunho's hand on his cheek and get up slowly to sit straight, he winched in pain, he feel numb at his right hand.

“are you okay jae?”yunho panicked and following jaejoong gaze at his own hand.

”did your hand hurt?”.

”gwenchana yunho, just numb, is your head still dizzy?” jaejoong asked yunho instead.

“no. I feel fine. Jae” yunho want to say that he is sorry but decided to seal his mouth because he remember that jaejoong told him to never mention the incident ever again.

After a long paused between them jaejoong ask him “are you hungry?”

“nae.I want to eat teokkbokki.”Jaejoong smile at yunho honesty.

“tteokbokki early on the morning, but since I am nice I will prepare it for you.”

"Yeah, you are so nice I want to dig my own grave because I hurt you, I don't deserve your kindness kim jaejoong but I am starving for this kind of treatment in my life, forgive me for being selfish but I will keep asking when you are so willing to give" yunho ponder in his head when he see jaejoong figure leave him alone on the floor. He sit there for awhile before joining jaejoong to the kitchen.

                *88****88***888***88**8*888***8***8*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter