Bloody mary

Hard Liquor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here's to alcohol, the rose colored glasses of life.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald



Chapter 5

 

Jaejong tried to pry Yunho hands away from his body, yunho groaned in his sleep , jaejoong tried to wake up yunho, shaking his body gently, yunho snuggles closer to jaejoong's chest, it made jaejoong startled and froze in his spot.

Jaejoong already awake for awhile and realizing that he is indeed with yunho in bed, last night event conjured up in his memories. Yunho asking him to let him lay down his body to his bed because he felt dizzy suddenly, jaejoong didn't have a  heart to wake up the man and told him to back to his own apartment.

After finishing his job jaejoong back to his room to check on the man, he didn't know why he sit on the bed and just stare at his handsome-peaceful face new friend, too exhausted jaejoong lay down and soon fall a sleep at the other side of the bed and here they are, tangling in each other embrace.

“why you hold your breath?” Yunho asked with husky voice. jaejoong widen his eyes. “you already awake?” he asked in disbelief tone.

Yunho nodded but he didn't release poor jaejoong from his grip. “why you still snuggling to me, move!”Jaejoong demand , but he is not really struggling to free himself, waiting for yunho to let him go.

 “you know the answer, when I hug you I feel like I’m healing, this is so nice” Yunho blurted out. Jaejoong didn't want to play this joke with him.

 “but this is wrong for me! do you think I would allow you to cling on me like this?” Jaejoong asked , he knew this is wrong for him to just let yunho do what ever he want with him, they’re just new friend, or are they really friend? jaejoong wonder. 

“do you hate me when I hug you?” Jaejoong close his eyes and feel yunho hand rubbing his back, he didn't know what kind of prank yunho want to do with him but jaejoong feel secure in yunho's arms too, he enjoy the feeling being in this man embrace but it's just wrong on so many level, isn't it?

“do you know that I can barely breath normally past few months ? now I can breath really well with you in my arms.” Yunho told jaejoong honestly, he does feel that way, yunho is not really sure himself why he has to say those words or why his heart didn't deny it.

“don't be silly, let me go already and stop with your nonsense”

“no ! I know myself better, you can move to my body , we can exchange souls and hearts if we could and you can feel how my heart and soul feel, I really do feel comfort with you here.”

 Jae listen to yunho's confession, he smiled at yunho sentences and trace his hand to yunho hair, hugged him back, give him a comfort that this man say he need. 

“what with the hug?” Yunho is surprise with jaejoong changed of mood.

"I put up with your crazy babbling, letting you sleep in my bed, I don't think one more hug matter that much. It's getting weirder for two grown up man, fully concious, in the bed talking while hugging." Jaejoong really pushed yunho's body this time preparing himself to struggle but yuno let him go easily.

"I just didn’t know where I have to go to feel secure anymore, you just give it only with small hugs, how could you playing magic with me?” yunho keep teasing his new friend, he couldn't stop himself, he feels like he need to tell jaejoong what the man did to him. 

Jaejoong chuckled and hit yunho's head. “yunho, you are so ing weird, I don't know why I even bother to help you. You are insane.”

Seeing jaejoong moving from the bed yunho followed his movement and asked “where you wanna go? Work?” 

“No, I didn’t work today, this is weekend yunho, open your eyes and look at the calender, how long since you look at it ? do you really don’t know what day today ?” 

“I really don’t know, my life just circle in the black hole, I don’t think I need to know, I just wait for death to come and take me.”

"Stop with all your melancholic life story. I will prepare a breakfast now and you are welcome to join" Jaejoong left the man who stared at the ceiling and wonder what kind of good deeds he did for him to meet with this kind man.

+++++++++

“are you by any chance beside being an angel also a chef?” yunho asked jaejoong when he shoved one mouth full of soup into his mouth, the chickenn soup is really tasty.

“wae.  Do you like it that much?" Jaejoong is smiling at the enthusiast yunho in front of him, he pour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter