Whiskey

Hard Liquor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Some of us look for the Way in opium and some in God, some of us in whiskey and some in love. It is all the same Way and it leads nowhither." - W. Somerset Maugham

 

Chapter 2

 

- yunho's POV -

I open my eyes slowly, looking around, I feel warm, this is the feeling I want the feel the most in my life, a warm feeling right in my chest,I touch at the soft blanket which is covering my body, my pillow is so nice, hmm, but, it feels like lap, someone lap, i lift my head and look carefully to the owner of the lap, god, time just stop.

I look at her, maybe his angelic face, I can tell you this creature is really beautifull, he/she helped his/her head with his/her palm, so peaceful to look at her/his sleeping face, why i’m here, why is she/he here?

I get up slowly, I don’t want to disturb the angel, I walk slowly like a thief straigh to the door, I want to thank him for letting me sleep in his house, I know maybe I gott drunk and fall asleep at his front door, I don’t want to wake him up, I must be a trouble for him, I'll back later to pay for his kindness. okay, i know he is a guy from nothing he had on his chest, flat.

Fortunately he put the key on his door, I don’t need so much energy to find the key, I open the door slowly and then close it again.

“i’m sorry man for causing a trouble for you”

I look at the bottle in front of his house, that’s my whiskey bottle, I must be laying here lastnight,ah this stupid body, why he couldn’t endure it a little bit longer until I reach my own house then he can collapse all he want.

My head still so dizzy, too much of liquor I gulped last night, I know drinking those liquors just made my throat sore and couldn’t solve my problems but I want to run from this feeling, I don’t want to feel it, I feel like I want to just die but I don’t want to feel like I am lost.

Defeated by her or this life, I don’t want her to be a reason for me to kill myself but still I can't endure this feeling with a concious state, a sober me just had too much sorrow in his chest,  the drunk me know nothing about that damn feeling.

I have arrived at my own apartment and I took the key from my pocket to open the door, I walk limply straight to my room, I slammed my body in my king size bed, hope willl fall a sleep again, I don’t want to do anything.

Soon the sleep came fast and replace by a strange dream.

“I'm here. I won’t leave you. just sleep.” the angel face flashed before my eyes. "Who are you ?" I asked him but this boy just smile at me, why he doesn’t want to answer my question,do I know him? why I feel like I've met him, I know this scent, he caress my hair gently, I want this warm of his hands, I keep staring at his sparkling eyes.

“who are you , are you an angel? I’m yunho.”

I tried to sit down even though it's so comfortable to sleep in his lap but I can’t be rude like this, I don’t even know what his name, he shake his head to signale me not to move, he guide  me back to my spot in his lap, he caress my hair with his soft hand.

this is must be a dream, i never have this kind of dream, there is always going to be her in my dreams, seulgi, smiling at me with her creepy smile, kissing another guy right in front of my face.

she ripped my heart apart in her hand and then stitching it back together again, where is she now? why am I with an angel now, I feel the wind blowing to my face, we sleep under the big tree with green grass surrounding us, I can see beautiful bird with colorful feathers flying around the big tree. He sing a lullaby for me, who is he? is god sending him for me?

why god being nice to me right now?  the only thing coming my way just makes my heart hurt now a day, if this is a dream, i don’t want to be awake, I wanna be here forever, sleep in his lap, listening to his melodius voice, inhaling his sweet scent, this is totally heaven.

I hear a woman chuckled soon followed with men. The voice first is distance and then it keeps getting closer. The warm touch from the angel gone, his melodious voice fade a way, I open my eyes to see my surrounding, the field with green grass is gone. what I could see when i open my eyes is a green grass that turn to yellow and finally it turned to black.

Where is he going? where is my angel? I see shadow keep approaching me. they walk without a sound of a stepping feet, floating in the darkness just a laughing voiceg, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter