Chapter 8

The Intimacy Seeker
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning: Hint of ual activity. Not the actual itself, just a hint.

Nana woke up covered in nothing but the warm white blanket and a piece of triangular fabric covering her private part. She woke up to the sound of her phone vibrating on the bedside table next to her. Nana yawned. She sat on the bed with her long and thin legs hanging on its edge, letting the cold autumn air of Seoul to caress on her bare skin. It was only six in the morning, but she had to wake up. It’s the first day of the shooting.

She felt the cold air piercing on her fair skin, making all the soft strands of hair standing on her skin as goose bumps started to form. She was about to pull the blanket to cover her bare upper body when she found purplish marks on her s and some below them, near the waist area. She stood up to the full-sized mirror nearby to check if there any spots besides those three and found four more on her back. She couldn’t afford people seeing this, not even her stylist, so she made up reasons to cover them up for the day as she took a warm shower.

She walked out with only a piece of ivory bathrobe covering her body. She reached for her underwear and proceeded to her dressing table to apply some makeup on her bare face and dry her chocolate-brown hair. It’s not as if she’s super ugly without makeup, maybe just a faint red spots here and there, but it wasn’t unacceptable.

Nana eyed to the tall man with his hair the same colour of a glass of wine sleeping soundly on their bed through the mirror in front of her. He was the giver of the purplish marks all over her body. You selfish boy, now I have to hide these marks from everyone! She thought to herself, even though she’s actually not complaining.

Last night was the first night getting intimate again after her discharge, and Chanyeol’s been improving throughout the years since they started to date. Now his touches reacted more like an ecstasy for her. He knew what to do on certain spots and how to do it. Nana closed her eyes remembering his touches and the feeling of heaven he gave every time they do it. She shivered in the memory of Chanyeol last night, unaware of the real man creeping behind her to give her a back hug.

She gasped on his touch and let out a set of giggle when he rested his head on her healed shoulder. Nana’s twiggy fingers reached for his wine-red hair. She spotted that his hair started to recede, a very normal thing to happen to male population. “You’re up, baby? I thought you’re still sleeping.” She mumbled to his hair.

“I was, thanks to your hairdryer.” He said sleepily. His voice got huskier and deeper than is normal voice. He sheepishly looked at her reflection in the mirror with his eyes forming a slit on his face. “First day of shooting, huh?” Nana nodded as she went back on dabbing some amount of sunblock and light base on her face. She let him lingering on her as she applied her mascara on. Chanyeol was smiling at her, not at her reflection, but directly at her.

She blushed to the fact that the boy was in the middle of worshipping her. Even though it’s been 6 years, sometimes she blushed to the idea of him liking her very much. “You know, keep being this adorable. It makes me forget about how annoying you actually are

Please log in to read the full chapter