Chapter 11

The Intimacy Seeker
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lee Dongwook was doing what he normally would do that morning. He woke up from his bed right after the alarm went off, heading straight to the bathroom while not forgetting to kiss his mother’s cheek while she was cooking some breakfast for the family. He had a normal meal, drinking a normal glass of orange juice, reading a normal news on his smartphone. The only thing not normal was a plethora of articles written about him and Nana allegedly dating each other.

“Mom, you know me and Nana has nothing to do with each other romantically, right?” He asked to reassure his mother to not to budge in case she’s asked by the neighbourhood’s old ladies regarding the spreading rumour. “You know I’ll tell you if I’m getting closer to some girls, right?”

His mother was just humming at him, signalling that she knew exactly what to do. His smartphone beeped to the message from his manager telling that he’s on the way picking him up. Dongwook hurriedly went to his room to dress up and pack some necessities he might need on the set. Todays’ the day he will go back on the set to film with the crew and the other casts.

He was in the middle of wearing his shoes when his phone rang. He smiled to the called ID and picked it up almost immediately. “Hey little bro!”

“Don’t ‘little bro’ me!” The voice of the male speaking at the end of the line was heard. “Nana’s still angry at me. She’s till giving me the silent treatment.”

“Uh, that got to . Mom I’m going!” Dongwook shouted to his mother watching TV on the living room. “Don’t worry bro, I’ll take care of your princess for you.” Dongwook grinned to the running shoes he just wore and walked out to the empty corridor. He was about to walk away when his eyes caught a glimpse of a peculiar package tucked next to the door of his house, right under the fire extinguisher screwed tightly onto the cold wall.

“Oh , Hyung!” Chanyeol shrieked suddenly when the older man bent down to check on the package. “Oh my god, you got to hear this. I’ll turn up the volume for you.”

A distinct voice of female was heard. From the formal tone of her speech, she was a news anchor and Chanyeol was watching the morning news.

“…Body was found in the morgue. The of the body was severed and mysteriously missing. The hospital staffs had been searching around for the male ia, but so far get no result. The CCTV had been checked and swept through, but no peculiar activity was found. The police are going to investigate this case…” The reporter’s voice was getting lower before he could hear the complete news.

“You heard that, right?” Chanyeol’s voice was back on the speaker. “What kind of sick psycho would chop off a from a corpse?”

“I don’t know, some sort of necromancer? Maybe they need organ donor. A is an organ, right? ual organ

Please log in to read the full chapter