Chapter 6

The Intimacy Seeker
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week had passed after Nana’s discharge from the hospital, and everything slowly went back to normal. Nana still had her cast on and still had to visit the hospital every week. She just visited yesterday with her manager and they said she’s getting better. Two more weeks and if she couldn’t feel any stinging paint on her injured area, she’s going to be able to perform her daily activity like normal.

Chanyeol on the other hand, was very busy with his work at SM Entertainment. It had caused him to get home at around 2 or 3 every single night. Usually he would go take a break at around 7 to 8.30 to eat and stop by their flat to bring food to Nana and control her medicine intake. The girl might fuss about it and told him that she’s not a kid and doesn’t need to be reminded, but the fact Nana was quite forgetful and sometimes went straight to sleep after eating dinner worried him.

Nana was watching the TV when Chanyeol came with a big bag of Chinese food that night. She’s in the middle of monitoring the drama she was supposed to star at if it wasn’t because of the accident. She was bummed because she practiced so hard for the role, even Chanyeol knew how determined she was. She kept mumbling about how the actress could’ve done better while munching on the jjajangmyeon Chanyeol bought for the two of them.

“Nana, stop that and eat your food. You need to take your meds.” said Chanyeol. He couldn’t bear seeing her like that. Chanyeol snatched the remote control and pressed the red button before throwing it to a sofa far from her. Nana yelled to the tall boy, but he held her down with one hand grasping on the tip of her clothes. “Stop it, you’re still injured. Just focus on your current project, let it go.” Chanyeol’s hand reached for the script book on the table. The tips of the pages were a little bit frizzy due to the frequency of it being flipped and read over and over. “How’s this one coming along?” He asked.

Nana took the book from Chanyeol’s hand, telling him that he might get it dirty with all the black bean sauce and the sweet-sour sauce spills on his hands. “Oh we’re going to have the read-through next week since they already had a deal with all the casts. You know what read-through is, right?”

“How long have we been dating you think I have no idea what a read-through is?” Chanyeol threw himself on the sofa after he finished with his bowl of jjajangmyeon. He patted on his stomach that visually seemed like nothing was happening in it and still shaped as if he’s not eating anything at all. He felt so full it’s impossible for him to just stand up and grab a glass of water at this rate.

Nana slurped on her noodles and chewed for a while before replying to her boyfriend’s question. “Well I was just checking is case you had amnesia because of that composing work of yours.” She said with full. “You know, you should go home at reasonable hour for a while like 11 for instance. You told me one of SHINee member goes home every night at 11. They can do that, why can’t you?”

“That’s because I have n

Please log in to read the full chapter