Chapter 12

The Intimacy Seeker
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Why would they send me a ? That’s not even my size!”

Dongwook shrieked to the tall younger boy with his wine-red hair hidden beneath his cap next to him. After he found the package, he asked his manager to call the production team and tell them that he’ll be late because a death threat and a chopped organ was sent his way and he had to make it to the police station with Chanyeol immediately to meet the detective investigating Nana’s case. The news spread like wildfire, causing an uproar on the set. Nana’s manager tried his best so Nana won’t hear about this, but it was merely a useless act.

They handed the package to the police and got recorded while the organ being matched with the corpse. No surprise, it was a match. Both of them was released after a few hours. Chanyeol felt his gut going to explode after seeing the organ with his own eyes. He’s a weak-hearted person, he couldn’t even watch Nana cooking live animals.

“I don’t know. Why would they send you a ?” Chanyeol asked while he drove his car to the set. Dongwook ditched his manager, telling him that he could go to the set ahead to make everyone sure that he’s okay and Chanyeol’s going to drive him there. “You’re not that poorly endowed, aren’t you?”

“I’m a real man. I’m not you.” Dongwook teased the younger boy. Both of them laughed at the ual joke they often pulled around each other. It’ll go real far if Chanyeol brings Baekhyun around. If Nana was there she would yell to all of them. “But seriously, a chopped and a threat? That’s the best they could do?”

Chanyeol sighed. He recalled the photo of his classmate dead on a cliff with his skin peeled off his face. It unintentionally flashed back before his eyes. “If I were you, I wouldn’t laugh.”

“Are you really that weak-hearted?” Dongwook sneered.

“No. it’s because I know what this person’s capable of.” The younger boy released a quite big amount of air from his mouth. He saw that Dongwook’s now a little bit more serious, so he continued. “This person had murdered someone.”

Dongwook raised one of his eyebrows. His veiny arms folded upon his broad chest. “Murdered? You mean attempted murder? Nana’s still alive.”

“No, I really mean murdered.” Chanyeol took a left turn to the entrance of the building Dongwook was going to shoot at. He took the parking ticket and hunted for an empty parking spot to park before he explained everything. “A few months ago, a man was found dead falling from a cliff with the exact van that hit Nana. I know the dead man. He was my classmate back in high school. It seemed to be set up to appear like he killed himself or it was an accident, but the detective and I both believe that it wasn’t him and it was just a set up. And it proved itself when that package came to you. It was a murder don’t you think? Didn’t you say that the cut was neat? Doesn’t that proved that he’s experienced in this? The dead man wasn’t the stalker and the real one’s still out there lurking around for Nana. He could do that to someone, he’s also able to do that to you.”

Dongwook fell silent

Please log in to read the full chapter