21. Being with you...

Autumn Leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Being With You...

 

Note: Not proof-read.

 

 

"Lu, call me once you reach and please be careful... And don't go around kissing your boyfriend in public. Hold it in until you reach the safety of his room walls..." What started off as a set of instructions to 'be careful', ended up with a teasing remark with a scandalous smirk gracing Baekhyun's face.

"Shut up, Baek! At least, I don't drink up to my neck and go around kissing another equally drunk or completely knocked-out person sitting on a bench, obliviously!" Luhan countered viciously, making the others cackle while Baekhyun grew red around the collars. 

Luhan was all set to visit his boyfriend who was preparing for an important dance competition with his dance instructor. He wanted to be there for his boyfriend when Sehun would perform on the big stage. Sehun was on the moon when he heard the news of Luhan's visit. Luhan was excited as well. He could not wait anymore and thus he was going a bit earlier than his original plans. 'I want to surprise Sehun!' was his excuse to escape his friends' teasing. But they knew better than to believe his lame excuses and continued to .

"Safe journey, Lu... I'll call you every day at night..." Chen said, patting Luhan's back and sending him off.

"You take me to be a fool or what? You and calling ME!? At night, you would be busy Minseok's face off and there's no way in hell are you going to remember this old friend of yours..."

"You are getting on my nerves, Luhan... Just f**k off already!" Chen was fuming by now. He had enough of the teasing. He was relentlessly teased by Luhan and even Kyungsoo.

"Too bad, I'm gonna be back soon, Kim effing Jongdae!" Luhan cursed and stormed out of the car, purposefully shutting the door with a loud bang to irk Chen more than he already was!

"YAH!" Chen yelled at a running Luhan, who decided to only smirk at his fuming friend and hurry towards the bus stop. 

"I'm so going to murder him when he gets back!" Chen started the car and continued to curse at Luhan until they reached Baekhyun's villa.

"Stop it, Chen. He's gone for now and you're free from his nonsense for a while. Why don't you make the best out of it and think about killing him once he comes back?" Baekhyun was annoyed with his friend's nonstop mumblings and he could trade his piano skills to get rid of such a punishment of listening to Kim Jongdae cursing at his friends. 

 "Yeah... I'm going on a date with Minseok tonight... What's your plan for the weekend, Baek?" Chen asked.

"I have a date too..." Baekhyun mumbled, slightly embarrassed about sharing such details with his friend.

"Yah! Why are you going red, huh? Is it just a date or...." Chen smirked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively which resulted in Baekhyun growing cherry red to the tips of his ears and eyes widening like saucers.

"KIM JONGDAE!" Baekhyun squeezed his eyes shut and screamed at his best friend, unable to go through with the embarrassment of being teased. He could never get used to this.

__

"Baek, are you ready?" Chanyeol asked as soon as the call was answered.

"He is all set to go... Am I right, Oppa?" He heard a girl's voice and the scream that followed made him wonder if Baekhyun had roughly shoved his sister away! 

"Uh.. *ahem*... uh-um... Chanyeol, *ahem* I'm... I'm ready..." Chanyeol could not help but chuckle at the adorableness of Baekhyun's stutters.

"Okay. I'll be there in a few..." Chanyeol said.

"Where are you right now?" Baekhyun asked. 

"I'm in a mall nearby... Wait for me at the gate.... I'll be there..." And with that said, Chanyeol ended the call and walked out of the mall to the parking lot.

Chanyeol was excited. So excited that he forgot to sleep the other night. All he could do was sprawl himself on the bed and dream about their first date. And when the sun came up, he could hardly contain his excitement and started planning for the date. He had a whole list of things to be done with his boyfriend and a lot more places to visit. But for the first date, he decided to take him to a restaurant so that they could sit together, eat and talk to each other.

After he made a phone call to ask his father's secretary to make a reservation in his name, he opened his wardrobe, searching for a perfect outfit that would make him look less idiotic and clumsy in front of his angelic boyfriend. When he had failed to find even one such outfit, he had panicked and called his best friend asking for help.

The hell is wrong with you, Chanyeol!? You couldn't think about it any later? What am I supposed to do if you come and whine when there is practically no time left? You are proving yourself to be dumber with each passing day, Chanyeol! 

Soo~

Soo, please~

Soo, I'll buy you those idiotic looking shoes... Please help me~~

Stop whining, will you? I don't need you to buy them for me... I can do it myself once they're back on sales... 

But Soo-

Shut up and get your moving, Chanyeol. I don't have all day!

YES! I love you, Soo~~

Do you want me to tell Baekhyun that you're cheating on him?

Yah! I'm not cheating!

And they argued about it throughout the shopping and when it was time for Kyungsoo to get back home, he wished Chanyeol and sent a suggestive wink right at a dumbfounded Chanyeol!

Chanyeol got down from his car and peeked at the gate of the villa, hoping to see his boyfriend all set to go. But when he found a teenage girl instead of Baekhyun, he frowned. He guessed it was Baekhyun's sister and walked over to her. 

"Hi!" Hana exclaimed as soon as he was in earshot.

"Uh, Hello... Um, where's Baekhyun...?"

"He is changing... He will be done in a bit... He didn't want you to wait here. So he asked me to take you in once you arrive... So, let's go in..."

"It's okay... You said he won't take long... So, I'll wait here..."

Hana nodded in asserting.

"But why is he changing? He said he was ready, back when I called..." Chanyeol couldn't hold back his curiosity.

"Actually, he was... We just happened to get in a fight and I kinda spilled my coffee over his shirt and he had to change..." Hana said sheepishly, itching the back of her neck and looking down, embarrassed.

Chanyeol chuckled lightly at her embarra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter