I Was Hooked

Baby, Let's Cruise

Prompt: Imagine your OTP kissing passionately in bed. Person A rolls over onto Person B to start making love, but underestimates how much mattress is left and rolls off Person B and onto the floor. They laugh so hard the mood is killed and end up snuggling instead.

 


 

An unexpected perk of dating a celebrity is being able to experience the comfort of their expensive bed. That's how it is for Myungsoo, at least. He could lay in Sungyeol's bed all day doing absolutely nothing. When he's wrapped up in the blankets it's like being wrapped up in the warmest, softest hug Myungsoo can imagine. And it's made even better when Sungyeol is next to him.

As it is, Myungsoo is unceremoniously sprawled across Sungyeol's bed, staring up at the ceiling and slowly sinking into the mattress. He's still getting used to his boyfriend's apartment and treating it like his own (which is pretty hard when Sungyeol's place is so much nicer than the one he shares with Hoya). But it helps that Sungyeol brings him over every chance he gets and lets him stay the night or even the weekend. Hoya periodically complains that Myungsoo should just move in with Sungyeol if he's never going to be around their apartment. Myungsoo would agree to move in with Sungyeol without any hesitation if the actor asked, but they haven't actually talked about it yet.

The sound of the water shutting off in the bathroom attached to Sungyeol's bedroom brings Myungsoo out of his thoughts. He looks over in time to see the actor enter the room, dabbing at his face with a small towel. In addition to taking a shower, Sungyeol has washed off the makeup he'd started his incredibly long day with. The actor still doesn't believe him when he says it, but that's Myungsoo's favorite look for Sungyeol: bare-faced and flawed. That's when he looks the most beautiful.

"Is that big time movie star Lee Sungyeol," Myungsoo teases as he raises himself up to his elbows. Sungyeol walks closer to the bed and brandishes the towel as if he might throw it at Myungsoo before tossing it onto the nightstand. He climbs onto the bed and stretches out next to Myungsoo.

"You know what I love about having you over?" The familiar fluttering feeling fills Myungsoo's stomach when he hears the word love, but he only shakes his head in answer. Sungyeol wraps his arms around Myungsoo and rests a leg in between both of his. "I have a nice, warm pillow to lay on whenever I want that's just the right size."

The fluttering only seems to get worse after Sungyeol's reply and Myungsoo's glad the actor's head is resting in the crook of his neck. That way he can't see how red Myungsoo's face has gotten. "You don't even like cuddling, though," Myungsoo counters, laying down so that Sungyeol is mostly on top of him. Not that he's complaining, but between the two of them Sungyeol doesn't usually offer up hugs and idle touches as easily as he does. Sungyeol says he doesn't mind Myungsoo clinging to him (he finds it flattering that someone wants to physically hold onto him as much as possible), but Myungsoo still feels like it's too much. So he doesn't do it nearly as often as he would like to.

"But you do. And I like you, so I guess I do, too." Sungyeol's lips press against Myungsoo's throat as he speaks, tickling the skin.

Myungsoo grins widely and brings a hand up to Sungyeol's hair. The actor's been letting his hair grow out a bit since he's on a break. It's gotten long enough that Sungyeol is almost constantly pushing or head-flicking it out of the way whenever it falls into his face. Myungsoo thinks this might be the iest Sungyeol's ever looked. It would probably sound too awkward if he said it out loud, though, so he hasn't mentioned it. Plus, it also seems like Sungyeol already knows.

"Do you know what I love about being here," Myungsoo asks after a few seconds of comfortable silence. Sungyeol picks his head up so he can rest his chin on his boyfriend's chest and looks at him expectantly. "I can kiss you as much as I want."

Sungyeol's the one grinning this time as he moves up to bring himself face-to-face with Myungsoo. "I love that, too," he says lowly before obliging Myungsoo's unspoken request. The kiss starts off sweet with their smiling lips pressed together. It changes when Sungyeol moves on top of Myungsoo, straddling his hips. Myungsoo sighs into Sungyeol's mouth as the actor's hands slip under his shirt. Sungyeol's hands are soft against his skin, passing slowly up his stomach where Myungsoo can feel the familiar heat of desire pooling.

They hadn't waited very long before they slept together. It had been one of those spur of the moment things that just happened. Neither of them regrets it, though. It was good, partly because they both wanted it to be and partly because it had been unplanned. Myungsoo wouldn't have minded waiting, but he doesn't think it would have been all that long of a wait. He's always been attracted to Sungyeol; even when he had trouble forming words in front of him. And he knows for a fact that Sungyeol has always found him attractive (he had been honest about that on their first date). It had only been a matter of time before constantly making out lead to more.

Myungsoo's panting fills up the room. Sungyeol trails kisses down from Myungsoo's lips to his neck as he reaches down to undo Myungsoo's belt and his jeans. The younger man relaxes the tight grip he'd had on the sheets to help Sungyeol peel off his too tight pants. He starts to regret the wardrobe choice when Sungyeol's mouth leaves his skin as the actor sits up so he can get a better grip on the jeans. Sungyeol ends up near the bottom of the bed pulling at the pants that are now bunched at Myungsoo's feet. Myungsoo kicks futilely in an attempt to get them off faster. With one final tug Sungyeol manages to get the pants off of Myungsoo. But the force of it causes him to lose his balance and fall backwards off the bed. He lands with a loud thump and a groan of pain.

"Are you okay," Myungsoo asks, crawling to the edge of the bed. He bites his lip nervously. This is pretty much his fault; him and his fashionably tight jeans. Peering over the side, he sees Sungyeol on his back with his hands covering his face. Myungsoo's jeans are in a heap above Sungyeol's head.

Sungyeol parts his fingers so he can look up at Myungsoo. "If I say yes are you going to laugh at me?" His voice comes out muffled from behind his hands.

"Am I allowed to?"

The chuckle Sungyeol lets out is mixed with another pained groan. Myungsoo isn't sure if that's a yes or no so he gets off the bed to help Sungyeol get up and lie down. With the mood effectively ruined, they end up cuddling instead. Sungyeol complains about how sore his is ("And it’s not even in the good way") while Myungsoo wraps his arms around him. He stops when Myungsoo peppers his face with kisses and promises to make it up to him in the morning.