9th chapter

Cheeky Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recently I just admitted that I like Seungcheol. I've been think about every way to avoid any situations where it’s just the two of us. But now after I’m healed I need to go to school again and see his face.

It has been two days since Minhee couldn’t go to the school, and she finally had to go to school again. She was prepared for the extra homeworks, but of course she wasn't ready to meet him yet. Minhee entered her classroom, and met Hyerim from the first glance. She was resting her head on the table, school without her bestfriend , she still hangs out with Wonwoo and Seungcheol, but it felt like something was taken away from her. Minhee approached her, and tapped her shoulder. Hyerim turned to look who it was, she wasn't on the mood to be bothered, but when she saw her bestfriend's flat face, “Finally!” she shouted hysterycally like she won some sort of lottery.

She pulled Minhee and made her sit down on her seat like usual, she held both of her hands sincerely, “I’m sorry I couldn’t visit you, I had private lessons and you know my dad will kill me if I don’t attend those.” She said.

Minhee nodded, Hyerim told her before, her dad was fanatic of good grade. Because Hyerim's grade was just average, he forced her to attend some lessons, and she'd get a punishment if she skipped those. “What do I missed?” she asked to the point while putting her bag on the desk.

“Nothing, just some ordinary drama that you don’t even want to know.” Hyerim answered while she took her first period book from her bag. “Oh right!” she remembered something.

She turned to Wonwoo, “Wonwoo! Is Seungcheol going to school?” she asked, with a loud voice for him to hear. Wonwoo shook his head, and then went back to his novel

Minhee looked at her confused, “Yesterday, Seungcheol was really pale, I guess he’s sick.” Hyerim answered.

She nodded, Hyerim looked at her with a mischievous look. Minhee frowned, “What?”

“Are you really not going to tell me anything?” Hyerim asked, acting like she was really pissed.

“Huh?”

“That day, in P.E class.” she said, frustated.

“Huh?”

“Ugh, when you went to the class to get your water bottle.” she answered. “I saw Seungcheol followed you, are you really just taking your water bottle or are you going to somewhere quiet to be with him with just the two of you?” Hyerim teased, after that she laughed loudly, making few of the students glanced at her.

Minhee hit her arm slightly, “You’re ridiculous.” Minhee answered, trying to sound as normal as possible. She wasn't able to tell Hyerim, yet, not until she knew her feelings exactly.

“After you got sick, now Seungcheol got sick too. Did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter