2nd chapter

Cheeky Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So that's Seungcheol," Minhee looked at one of the guy who just went inside with a fierce look.

Hyerim nodded, she was satisfied, thinking that her bestfriens was  actually having an interest in boys. But then when she looked at her, she was staring at him with hate.

"Minhee, why are you looking at them like that?" Hyerim confusedly asked.

Minhee turned to Hyerim, softing her expression, weakening her gritted teeth. "No, just, he reminded me of some ert near my house."

"Woah, that's a really weird coincidence." Hyerim giggled to Minhee's answered.

Again, looking at Seungcheol fiercely, Minhee answered, "Yeah, what a coincidence."

 

It's break time, the students rushed to the canteen to grabㅡliterally fightㅡ for some foods. While Minhee, Hyerim and a few students stayed in the class because they were all bringing their own lunch. Minhee and Hyerim took out their lunch box, put it on their desk, and started eating.

Suddenly, Wonwoo, walked to infront of their desk. He put a bread on Minhee's desk, "I'm sorry for that time."

Minhee looked upside, "It wasn't you."

"Yeah, Seungcheol told me to apologize instead."

"But I want to hear his apologize instead." Minhee answered, glanced at Seungcheol who was busy eating his lunch, looking like an idiot in her eyes.

"Ok, I'll tell it to him." Wonwoo answered, ending the conversation and walked to his own desk.

Hyerim who was beside Minhee just looked at them with a confused gaze. "What was that? What actually happened?"

Minhee shook her head instead of answering, she wasn't the type to tell stories that she thinks are unimportant.

"Hey, I'm really curious okay."

Minhee decided to just tell her the stories in detail.

-----------------

The school just ended, Minhee stood in front of the school, still under the roof, looking at the rain, thinking nothing. Seungcheol who just finished his cleaning duty stood beside her, realizing that it was the girl who he "ually harassed", even though it wasn't on purpose.

"Oh, it's the cashier gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter