4th chapter

Cheeky Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minhee, are you coming home with me today?” Hyerim asked as she put her books inside her bag. It was the time to go home, everyone were rushing outside to go to their own home as soon as possible, while Minhee and Hyerim were just taking it slow because it would be so crowded outside the school.

“Sorry, I need to watch Minghao today. My mother’s really worried about him, since it’s been a long time he's in Korea. Plus he’s such an innocent guy, he looks like he'd give anyone his lunch money.” Minhee apologized, slightly joking, while holding Hyerim’s hand.

“It’s fine, it’s fine. Then I’ll go home first, say my hi to Minghao, bye!” Hyerim answered as she finished putting all of her books? She zipped her bag, tiptoed to Minhee and hugged her lightly, then she ran outside.

Minhee watched as she dashed outside, after that,  she sat back on her chair, waiting for Minghao to come. Not long after that, Minghao went inside the class, holding his bag, and looking around. “Oh, Minghao!” Minhee rushly took her bag and ran toward him.

“You’re going to the basketball club today, right?” she asked, looking up because he was so tall. Minghao nodded.

Suddenly someone hugged Minhee from behind, Minhee wasn't surprised, nor fluttering. She just wanted to leave with her lovely cousin without this idiotic human-being named Seungcheol bothering her. “Who are you to keep hanging around Minhee?” it was him indeed, Minhee just rolled her eyes, literally just waiting until he stop the drama he made.

“Your boyfriend?” Minghao asked, pointing Seungcheol on his face, he knew that Minhee didn't really like him according to her expression, and because of that, he also turned to dislike him. Seungcheol glanced to Minhee, expecting a reaction that he wanted to hear.

“No,” Minhee calmly answered, she bent down to escape from Seungcheol's arms and walked outside with Minghao without looking back, she had it enough with this playboy, flirty guy. And she knew the only thing to doㅡbased on her experienceㅡwas just ignoring him.

Seungcheol's eyes were almost popped out of his head, he didn't believe it, she actually ignored him? She actually avoided him? Then he followed them behind, thinking who he might be acting all friendly with Minhee, like, Seungcheol is popular with girls, and she didn't even want to look at him, but this guy, he was no one and he got all of Minhee's attention. “Where are you two going?” he asked in the end.

“Not your business.” Minhee answered coldly, not even glancing back at him, not once. “Minghao, watch out the stair.” she immediately held onto Minghao's arms, the stair was short, but ir was tricky because it looked the same with the actual floor, a lot of students tripped on the stair before and eventually fell onto their face.

“Minghao, watch out the stair.” Seungcheol mimicked her, exaggerating her talk. “You’re so f- AAA!” Seungcheol couldn’t finish his sentence, he was so busy trying to mock her that he didn't notice the stair himself, he tripped on the stair and fell down on the floor sideways, that made him twisted his ankle.

Both Minhee and Minghao looked to the source of the scream, Minhee ran toward Seungcheol, a part of her was feeling really worried, but another part of her was hurray-ing the accident. “Are you okay?” she asked, sounded like she was worried but showed a take-that! face, well, her another part must be more dominant.

Seungcheol looked up, seeing her annoying face, he was supposed to hate her, but no, somehow she looked bright, not annoyed just like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter