12nd chapter

Cheeky Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeah,” she lied. “Alright then, I’m going to hang-“ Minhee couldn’t continue her sentence as she saw Seungcheol sitting in a bench near her house.

“Eh? What?!” Minhee nearly shouted. But she quickly closed with both her hands because there were few people around her.

“Didn’t you say you were at the station?” Seungcheol asked, he put his phone in his pocket.

“What about you? Didn’t you say you were ‘around’ your house?” Minhee asked back, emphasizing the word “around”.

“Yeah, around your house, that is.”

Minhee couldn’t argue anymore, he’s right, we’re near my house. “You need to leave, this is bad.” she said, she didn't want if someone in school see them both together.

Seungcheol didn’t say anything, he waited until she stood in front of him, he reached Minhee’s hand and pulled her even closer.

“Did you went with Minghao?” he asked while he was looking at her hand, his voice sounded weak. He wanted to come with her and Minghao, but he knew she'd be uncomfortable with him around, even if she was actually more uncomfortable without him around.

... “Yes,

“Did you guys talk?”

... “Yes, we did.” He’s like a little kid, he shows me that simple and timid side, but it’s all just an act for some scheme. I know that, and I won’t fall for it. But..

“What did you talk about?” Seungcheol asked again, this time, looking up at her right in the eyes. He held her hand with both of his hands and started to massage it.

“Stop that, it tickles,” Minhee said, only to be ignored by Seungcheol. “Nothing important, quit asking, you’re so annoying!” she continued, she pulled her hand. “I told you already, Minghao is just like a cute little brother for me. Plus he’s not thinking about me like that at allㅡ”

Seungcheol took her hand with both of his hands again, he brought her warm hand to his face, rubbing the back of her hand against his skin. “I was super irritated, just waiting here. I wanted to see you so badly.”

Minhee cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter